Joink
Participant
@joink

Here’s the outline so far on her back. No background yet because she still doesn’t know what she wants. The actual dress is going to extend about 1 1/2 inches below her feet when it’s finished. She didn’t want the halo or cross.

tatonback1.jpg
IMG_0232.jpg
IMG_0231.jpg
IMG_0234.jpg
IMG_0235.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

looks awesome so far, can’t wait to see this when it’s finished. Keep us posted dude!

bluey
Participant
@bluey

Very nice. You have a problem, you now have competition for tattoo funds!!!

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Looking good. Very exciting time for your wife! Can’t wait to see it finished! :):):)

Joink
Participant
@joink
bluey;95949 wrote:
Very nice. You have a problem, you now have competition for tattoo funds!!!

Haha no kidding. It’s already adding up fast.

Joink
Participant
@joink

I’m actually in the chair right now getting anubis inked below the elbow. I’ll post pics a bit later.

Hylland
Participant
@hylland

Are those light gray wash lines for the feathers? That’ll be a nice soft look when she’s done.

Joink
Participant
@joink
Hylland;95972 wrote:
Are those light gray wash lines for the feathers? That’ll be a nice soft look when she’s done.

Yes they are gray wash lines.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Looks fairly well done I think. there may be a couple of lines that aren’t quite clean but it’s hard to tell for these pics.
Is this her first?

Joink
Participant
@joink
buttwheat;95982 wrote:
Looks fairly well done I think. there may be a couple of lines that aren’t quite clean but it’s hard to tell for these pics.
Is this her first?

Ya it doesn’t surprise me. My wife doesn’t take pain as well as I do so I’m sure she flinched A LOT. No that’s her second. Her first is a bad coverup above her boob of a flower. It was supposed to “cover” her ex’s last name and some stupid looking flames, but the guy that did it just planted the flower right on top of it, so you can still see it.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Looks like it will be a pretty dope tattoo

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.