goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

Just a quick update not long back from Alans Tattoo studio in Moreton. Tom Sugar is working on my half sleeve and he is 12 hours in already with about 1.5-2hrs left to go.
Please see updated photo in album it is a mirror shot which is crap but you get an idea of the direction we are heading.
The work that is still outstanding is more grey shading through all the waves front and back of the Hannya mask and some more shading behind the big chrysanthemum flower. The 2nd flower needs colour and the skull will need shading a bone colour to finish up.
I am going to get him to forward me a photo once completed. Last session 14th September.:D
The pain was a bit brutal at times especially around the shoulder!

Please check my album if interested.
Arni don’t flame me I still can’t get a photo in a post!:eek:

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx

looks awesome dude! really envious right now! congrats…

here’s the picture

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Looking great! :):):):):):)

Amok
Participant
@amok

nice ink 8910

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Looks good I would like to see some better pics of it though. Oh and 1995 called and they want their mirror back.

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes
buttwheat;95180 wrote:
Looks good I would like to see some better pics of it though. Oh and 1995 called and they want their mirror back.

Haha Ikea called and they want it back aswell lol.
I will get the final session photographed by him and sent to my email so I can get a better shot of it. Still more to do but made up so far.
Thanks for adding the photo

bluey
Participant
@bluey

Very Nice. Do have anything planned for after finishing that piece?

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes
bluey;95217 wrote:
Very Nice. Do have anything planned for after finishing that piece?

Haha you don’t mess about do ya.
This piece has costed me more than I originally planned so I will be waiting for a while for the next one.
I have loads of ideas for more work but don’t know if it will materialize with a baby on the way in december as this game isn’t cheap.
I would like a back piece but your looking at about ยฃ2.5k? and about 30hrs or something crazy!
I may consider full sleeves in the future but have to see what happens with work as the company I am with I can not now wear short sleeves and I don’t know if I want a career without the option to even roll my sleeves up a little in the heat.

Joink
Participant
@joink

Looks great dude I like it. I also have so much shit planned, but financially it isn’t possible right now. I want full sleeves, full back piece, chest, legs, etc. I have a badass idea for my back, but it will cost a lot.

EAVS1891
Participant
@eavs1891

sick work bro, cant wait to see it finished

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

Thanks man. Ill post an update on the 14th. Think tomorrow may start to dry out and peel by end of day. Bring on the itching.

dessel
Participant
@dessel

looking really nice man ๐Ÿ™‚

ArniVidar
@arnividar
goldengraemes;95168 wrote:
Arni don’t flame me I still can’t get a photo in a post!:eek:

FLAMES!!!

Why would I? ๐Ÿ™‚

If you click and view your picture in your album, below the rating stuff, you will see two boxes.
Picture URL and BB Code

Copy the contents of the BB Code box, and paste them in any post on the forums. That shows the pictures ๐Ÿ™‚

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

Please find the 1.5hrs completed today. Skull and inner flower now with colour, some more dark shading behind the flower and the waves completed at the back.
I am going in for a few finishing touches in 6 weeks as my chinese symbol can still be seen slightly under the top of the waves.
With the waves I feel the shading is a little too light from the 1st session we did, my artist is reluctant to shade them any further as in Japanese tattooing they are always very light in shading (which he is correct) but I feel it needs a little more definition as it feels like its a fair size area. What you guys think?

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.