Uploaded with ImageShack.us

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Welcome **

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

Please tell me you’re going to get the first tat colored. That would look amazing!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Welcome to the forum dude. Nice tattoo’s

RednosePitbullz
Participant
@rednosepitbullz
maniacthw;94227 wrote:
Please tell me you’re going to get the first tat colored. That would look amazing!

I was thinking about it. I’m partial to black and grey. I think maybe surrounding the skull some reds,orange and maybe green or blue would be cool.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

i have to agree, if you added the right color’s to it that would look awesome.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Meh. Add color, don’t add color, that’s still some pretty sweet ink you got there, dude. Welcome.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
RednosePitbullz;94243 wrote:
I was thinking about it. I’m partial to black and grey. I think maybe surrounding the skull some reds,orange and maybe green or blue would be cool.

That baby needs to be colored or go get it shaded it just looks incomplete as is. The second tattoo is definitely tits.

RednosePitbullz
Participant
@rednosepitbullz
buttwheat;94301 wrote:
That baby needs to be colored or go get it shaded it just looks incomplete as is. The second tattoo is definitely tits.

Yeah I think so too. The gap between the skull and burst leaves a hallow/empty feeling. I like the thought of yellows reds orange and maybe some green/purple somewhere in the mix but I don’t know if I want to color the skull at all. That picture there makes the piece look large/roomy when in fact it’s really not that big. I think I could start a color burst dark to light from sobrero/skull outwards to the edge and choose a few things within the skull like the club, right above and below the teeth,the nose and flowering around the eyes to color so it all ties together.

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

Second one is bad ass, first one needs some traditional colouring and it will look bad ass

getinkedtattoos
Participant
@getinkedtattoos

Nice!! Looks like some solid work bro.

Knitrocks
Participant
@knitrocks

Nice tattoos 🙂 I like them both.

RednosePitbullz
Participant
@rednosepitbullz
RednosePitbullz;94213 wrote:
This site rocks. My latest ink…..

img20110814212002.jpg

I’m looking to get the skull tattoo worked on in the next week to make it look a little more finished. Any ideas on shading or color. I’ve looked at it countless times and need a little direction. Thanks in advance!

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

day of the dead is such a colorful celebration, I say full color,
your artist colored some spots in solid black but the piece could still be jazzed up alot

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.