Joink
Participant
@joink

Thanks guys. I told him I was sticking with B&G, so I’m not sure why he assumed I’d be adding color later. The experience wasn’t very enjoyable and unfortunately not custom at all. It was taken from a Jack Mosher hannya book. I like the way it came out, but I definitely like my dragon better because it doesn’t look traced, you know what I mean? I’m going to let my new guy shade this hannya, so hopefully it still comes out looking good. I’ll post pics on Friday after it’s done.

Thaela
Participant
@thaela

Looking forward to the finished pics 🙂

Joink
Participant
@joink

Here’s an almost finished pic. Sorry about the bad lighting, makes the white really shine. The dragon still needs shading and more whites probably. I think it came out great. These were taken about 1 hour after.

IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

I like it.

getinkedtattoos
Participant
@getinkedtattoos

Much BETTER bro, all in all not a bad piece!! Do you have a lot of work? If so are they all B&G pieces?

Joink
Participant
@joink

I have 2 big pieces on both my arms from shoulder to elbow on top. They are both B&G, I probably won’t ever do color. I’m just not a fan of color for some reason. After I finish this piece and the dragon on my other arm I’m thinking of doing some egyptian shit.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.