Uploaded with ImageShack.us

112uc.jpg

119ix.jpg

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Too much glare in the photos but from what I can see, it looks good. Congrats.

Discoduck
Participant
@discoduck
D3FiANC3;91924 wrote:
Too much glare in the photos but from what I can see, it looks good. Congrats.

I agree, i think i should have turned off the flash and let the ointment dry up first. ill post the finished product as soon as i finish my third session. i cant wait!

Panter
Participant
@panter

As above, I’d love to see this in just natural light 😎

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I really like it dude, i just think the face looks a bit bare. Would look a lot better if you got the face shaded. That’s just my opinion though.

Discoduck
Participant
@discoduck
WardyInk;91932 wrote:
I really like it dude, i just think the face looks a bit bare. Would look a lot better if you got the face shaded. That’s just my opinion though.

thanks man! the tat’s not done yet thats why the face still looks bare, ill post a better picture when its done! thanks again!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Looks good from what can be seen. Wipe the shit off of it stand in a bright spot with out the light source shinning on it and take another pic. Maybe also wait until it’s healed. But from what can be seen it looks nice.

Discoduck
Participant
@discoduck
buttwheat;91950 wrote:
Looks good from what can be seen. Wipe the shit off of it stand in a bright spot with out the light source shinning on it and take another pic. Maybe also wait until it’s healed. But from what can be seen it looks nice.

thanks for your comment, ill post a better picture when its done, i still have 1 more session to go, and i cant take a picture right now cause its still peeling off. my next session is next week, i hope u can check this thread by then so u can see the finished product thanks again!

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Welcome to the forum. Your tattoo is looking good so far! 🙂

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

When you take the next pic, just take it right after you wash the tat and before you put anything on it.

Discoduck
Participant
@discoduck
D3FiANC3;91973 wrote:
When you take the next pic, just take it right after you wash the tat and before you put anything on it.

okay thanks everyone for replying:)

stewroids
Participant
@stewroids

I love it! Can’t wait to see more 🙂

aheard420
Participant
@aheard420

Looks good so far, what’s left for the face?

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

I love it, man. Of course, I’m a sucker for good shading, it’s kinda my thing. It’s funny, every time I see a “please rate my tat” thread, I think, “Oh no, this poor sucker.” but lately there has been some quality stuff being put up here.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.