clay1680
@

my friend is an apprentice at a local shop and this is one of his first tattoos he has done. i noticed under the left eye there is a line missing but can easily be added. hope to hear some feedback and give him some useful info. and color later to come

soal3a.jpg

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark

Honestly lines don’t look all that well done but the photo it’s self is pretty terrible and has some glare. If you are able to get a better pic then I’m sure you could get some real feedback.

Cheers,
Marcus

Amok
Participant
@amok

I guess its not a bad start for an apprentice?

Glad its not on my body though…

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Line work is quite bad imho. It looks shaky and looks like he actually slipped w/ the tatoo machine in a few places. Also, although it’s hard to tell by the photo for sure, it looks as if he might be a bit heavy handed. Personally I’d recommend tattooing on some fake skin before continuing to tattoo live people.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

If he forgets to put a line in then God knows what going to happen if he carry’s on.

Let’s hope he does end up being a good tattooist.

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

Do these people not use a stencil or just go for it. Ridiculous to miss a line.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
goldengraemes;91646 wrote:
Do these people not use a stencil or just go for it. Ridiculous to miss a line.

That’s what i was thinking. If i was your mate i would be straight back in there.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I don’t know how how many times you need to hear it’s not very good. So I will say It’s the best tattoo I’ve every seen.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.