alex305fl
Participant
@alex305fl

just got it done lyk 1 hour ago

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Okay, I may be biased as hell, but I fucking love this one. It’s pretty killer, and it’s well done.

Shit, will you look at the look on her face?

Love. Peace. Metallica.

alex305fl
Participant
@alex305fl

appreciate it bro yeah she looks crazy huh i will add more around next i will keep yall updated im thinkin about another zombie tattoo

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van
KnightHawk;89744 wrote:
Okay, I may be biased as hell, but I fucking love this one. It’s pretty killer, and it’s well done.

Shit, will you look at the look on her face?

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Yeah, you’re biased, dude. I just don’t understand you guys and these green zombies. Hey man, ask KnightHawk what his zombie tat has done for his sex life! 😀

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk
Dave Van;89747 wrote:
Yeah, you’re biased, dude. I just don’t understand you guys and these green zombies. Hey man, ask KnightHawk what his zombie tat has done for his sex life! 😀

…..

…..

*sobs*

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Amok
Participant
@amok

thumbs up for that one

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

looks pretty cool!

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Really guys? Really? Okay, I’m gonna redo this one, and you tell me what you really think. I think it looks like some green-skinned, stoned island girl with the plague.

alex305fl
Participant
@alex305fl

Thats just means u hatin bro u knooo

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk
Dave Van;89808 wrote:
Really guys? Really? Okay, I’m gonna redo this one, and you tell me what you really think. I think it looks like some green-skinned, stoned island girl with the plague.

….and how is that not awesome?

Love. Peace. Metallica.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Are we all looking at the same tattoo? Cause the one I see is ok I guess as long as your happy.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Your clowns are sick, btw. Quality work.

clay1680
@

i love zombies as much as anyone else but have to agree and say this is just an alrite tattoo. the face shape and nose seems way off and there is not enough contrast in the skin to give any real depth to it. it could have been a sick piece if gone to the right shop.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Okay, man. I’m no zombie expert, I admit I’ve never drawn a zombie in my life (with the possible exception of Iron Maiden’s Eddie) but if I was your tattoo artist and you asked me for a drawing of a zombie chick, I probably would have drawn you something like this.
001-1.jpg
Then, if you said you liked it, I would draw it up with a little more style.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.