maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw
supfresh92;89786 wrote:
I wouldn’t say he’s a beginner, yet i’m not an expert.

Here is some of his other work, you decide.

15czuxy.jpg

If he’s not a beginner, then he’s not very good.

supfresh92
Participant
@supfresh92
maniacthw;89787 wrote:
If he’s not a beginner, then he’s not very good.

Sorry i’m confused – as i’m a bit new to this. So you’re saying that the quality of my tattoos, and the one i posted aren’t very good as opposed to this?

http://www.thetattooforum.com/album.php?albumid=4032&pictureid=9556

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

I don’t know about a cover up, I’m not experienced enough to give that kind of opinion, but I would definitely find someone near you to give you some advice. There are a lot of people here qualified to give you advice, but I think most of them only look at certain threads, and also only comment on threads that interest them, so try to convey that you are serious about fixing this and not just looking for praise. The artists on here have phenomenal shit detectors. I believe that you are looking for an honest response, and not taking shit personally, which is why I have taken a keen interest in this thread. The work, with the exception of that first panther, is very sub-par, but I wouldn’t totally give up on it. Cats are always an awesome theme, and I have seen some good artists work magic on shit that looked irreparable. So chin up, brah! Anything can be made to look at least a little better, and your stuff ain’t horrible.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

btw, I just noticed the second page of this thread. Yeah, get away from this artist. Now. Do you really want to compare your work with the work of superior artists? I would rather save a grand to get a relatively small tattoo by someone really talented than get a 1500 dollar sleeve by some suckass.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van
supfresh92;89769 wrote:
I’m open to opinions. But i’m not sure how worthwhile they are. No offence but i look at the majority of your ink and think, wtf, why would he get that shit?

http://www.thetattooforum.com/album.php?albumid=368&pictureid=5469 for example

Maybe Tattoos are just too subjective.

lol Hey, man. Most of us have ink that we regret, which is why we are trying to keep you from having the same thing. Go to a different artist, check out their work, especially in the area of your interest. Ever see “The Mechanic”? Victory Loves Preparation.

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw
supfresh92;89792 wrote:
Sorry i’m confused – as i’m a bit new to this. So you’re saying that the quality of my tattoos, and the one i posted aren’t very good as opposed to this?

http://www.thetattooforum.com/album.php?albumid=4032&pictureid=9556

Very much so. If you’re going to pick on one of my tats, then my Punisher tat is the way to go.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van
maniacthw;89820 wrote:
Very much so. If you’re going to pick on one of my tats, then my Punisher tat is the way to go.

Meh. I actually like the punisher tat much better than the skyline. But again, subjective.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.