webster
Participant
@webster

hi guys what do you all think of my new tattoo this is my second of many more to come.

468m.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Adler
Participant
@adler

It’s not good, what is it and where was this done?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Sorry but that is just terrible. Did you do it yourself?

naj
Participant
@naj

do yourself a favor and go to a different artist next time.

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy

lol you guys are fucked up…. not everyone can afford nice work guys…. it looks ok man. keep your head up. i dont like so much negativity in the morning.

also its not about what we all think. as long as your happy.

good morning everyone!

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

That is awful man.. Please find a different artist

naj
Participant
@naj

haha sorry to bring negativity to your morning DOJAGUY. But everyone CAN afford good work… some people might just have to save their money for longer to afford it. I’d rather save for a year and get a very nice tattoo than to go to the nearest tattoo shop and spend $100 on a tattoo that isn’t good.
But all that matters is if you’re happy with it. I mean… it is your tattoo after all.

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy
naj;89407 wrote:
haha sorry to bring negativity to your morning DOJAGUY. But everyone CAN afford good work… some people might just have to save their money for longer to afford it. I’d rather save for a year and get a very nice tattoo than to go to the nearest tattoo shop and spend $100 on a tattoo that isn’t good.
But all that matters is if you’re happy with it. I mean… it is your tattoo after all.

amen… save and get a nice piece… alot of us have a shitty tat or two tho. its all part of life. fuck it

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied
DOJAGUY;89408 wrote:
amen… save and get a nice piece… alot of us have a shitty tat or two tho. its all part of life. fuck it

Haha, agreed. In fact, you’re truly not a veteran unless you have ONE shitty one. It’s bound to happen. I mean, I’ve learned over the years that one person can find your tattoo absolutley BADASS! and the next says it’s the worst they’ve ever seen and there’s kind of in the middle that follows. People see and taste different. It’s apart of you, you might as well enjoy it.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
DOJAGUY;89393 wrote:
lol you guys are fucked up…. not everyone can afford nice work guys…. it looks ok man. keep your head up. i dont like so much negativity in the morning.

also its not about what we all think. as long as your happy.

good morning everyone!

well if it was my tattoo i would rather people be honest then tell me it looks good and them be lieing.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
NeverBSatisfied;89426 wrote:
Haha, agreed. In fact, you’re truly not a veteran unless you have ONE shitty one. It’s bound to happen. I mean, I’ve learned over the years that one person can find your tattoo absolutley BADASS! and the next says it’s the worst they’ve ever seen and there’s kind of in the middle that follows. People see and taste different. It’s apart of you, you might as well enjoy it.

my tribal is the worst tattoo on earth. enough said. haha

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy
WardyInk;89431 wrote:
well if it was my tattoo i would rather people be honest then tell me it looks good and them be lieing.

i guess. most people need the feedback of other people to feel good about themselves…. i really dont give a fuck. but than again i dont get shitty work (anymore) lol

usually you talk out what your getting inked with the artist you go to… well except douche bags that get tribal tattoos and things like that which are common (only people whos heritage involves tribal tatts are not douche bags) so maybe he chose this design and likes it. again as long as your happy with it than fuck what we all think.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
DOJAGUY;89436 wrote:
i guess. most people need the feedback of other people to feel good about themselves…. i really dont give a fuck. but than again i dont get shitty work (anymore) lol

usually you talk out what your getting inked with the artist you go to… well except douche bags that get tribal tattoos and things like that which are common (only people whos heritage involves tribal tatts are not douche bags) so maybe he chose this design and likes it. again as long as your happy with it than fuck what we all think.

am i fuck happy with it haha… got it when i was 15 dude just for the sake of getting a tattoo to be the cool kid in school…. now i love tattoo’s and get tattoo’s whenever i can! the tribal is a big mistake and will be getting lazered in the future.

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy
WardyInk;89438 wrote:
am i fuck happy with it haha… got it when i was 15 dude just for the sake of getting a tattoo to be the cool kid in school…. now i love tattoo’s and get tattoo’s whenever i can! the tribal is a big mistake and will be getting lazered in the future.

haha when your 15 bro its not a douche bag move… thats just being a bad ass… i got my first lil piece done at 15 as well… i took a look at your tribal… for being 15 thats a mission.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
DOJAGUY;89440 wrote:
haha when your 15 bro its not a douche bag move… thats just being a bad ass… i got my first lil piece done at 15 as well… i took a look at your tribal… for being 15 thats a mission.

yeah dude alot of my mates was impressed as any of your mates would be at that age. I was the cool kid all through school then “the kid with the tattoo” haha had some good memories though haha 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.