Kytt
Participant
@kytt

….to my mother, who died when I was 4 years old, and to myself. I recently decided to, rather than go down a career path in college that would lead me to an almost guaranteed job and good salary, change my courses to one that I would really ENJOY. I am now an Art Major in Graphic Design! Anyway… The Kanji is “dream” or “yume” in Japanese romanji. The yellow rose design is because my mother’s favorite flower was the yellow rose, and my grandparents still have one from her wedding, so that particular flower always reminds me of her.

ANYWAY.

2011-06-17_20-15-26_714.jpg

This is the ink and hour or two after I got it done. It’s a little below the center of my forearm, on the underside.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

That’s very lovely. Good luck in art school! I started out majoring in art myself, but, unfortunately, I did not finish and get my degree. Perhaps you will share some of your work as you progress through school!

Kytt
Participant
@kytt
msmercury;89125 wrote:
That’s very lovely. Good luck in art school! I started out majoring in art myself, but, unfortunately, I did not finish and get my degree. Perhaps you will share some of your work as you progress through school!

Thank you! [: And yes, perhaps I will share some of my work, when I start back in the Fall.

Adler
Participant
@adler

Congratulations on the tattoo.

ChiVer
Participant
@chiver

Your story is what tattoos are all about. If anyone gives you shit about it, punch em in the mouth.
Thanks for sharing.

Cheers!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.