dylanmate
Participant
@dylanmate

n3m4w2.jpg

im next getting sonic tattooed next to it, but i dont no what to get after that.. i want mario and i also want to get goku from dragonball z, but i dont know how i would link them all together so it dont look like 4 different photos on my arm.. any help or ideas?:)

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

just don’t copy me and get a Eric Cartmen and we will get along fine 😉 😀

C-los.p
Participant
@c-los-p

You DEFINITELY need Link from Legend of Zelda!!!!!!!!!

C-los.p
Participant
@c-los-p

Oh, you could also do Popeye, Charlie Brown, Bugs Bunny, Dexter(from Dexter’s Lab), Arnold(from Hey Arnold!), Homer Simpson,Johnny Bravo, That skeleton from billy and mandy, Gir from invader zim,tommy, from the rugrats,a smurf,scooby doo, stewie from family guy,garfield, simba, spiderman, batman,superman,courage the cowardly dog,anyone from ed edd and eddie,transformers, powerpuff girls,beavis/butthead, ren/stimpy,…………….If you’re looking at anime: naruto, guts(from Berserk), GTO from…GTO lol,……and idk???

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied

😎

dylanmate;88917 wrote:
n3m4w2.jpg

im next getting sonic tattooed next to it, but i dont no what to get after that.. i want mario and i also want to get goku from dragonball z, but i dont know how i would link them all together so it dont look like 4 different photos on my arm.. any help or ideas?:)

Just like what someone above mentioned, you can go in many different directions. Here’s my Superman tattoo to give you an idea on what path to take :

img8316b.jpg

My advice is to pick a theme and really consult with your artist to make things fit together perfectly. My artist loved piecing this together and liked my ideas. I stuck to my Superman theme so it looks like you want to in-cooperate many characters in yours. The planning could be fun, long and exciting but it could be done beautifully when all said and done.

Good luck. Keep us updated

Panthen
Participant
@panthen

Sorry, aside from being Pokemon, that tattoo is also really badly done.
Also, why is Superman malnourished with slippers for hands?

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied
Panthen;88994 wrote:
Sorry, aside from being Pokemon, that tattoo is also really badly done.
Also, why is Superman malnourished with slippers for hands?

Superman was a cover-up and done by two different artists. I walked out of the first artist because he butchered the shit out of Superman and his face so the final product was my new artist trying to salvage the mess that was created. This actually looks 10X better than what it was before. Will probably have more work done to it in the near future.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.