Something is still missing. :confused: Need more ideas. Pls. 😀

Tatsenhacement.jpg

ArniVidar
@arnividar

About what?

juanguizano
Participant
@juanguizano

I want to cover the red dot on the upper part of my shoulder. I cant think of any design.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

What dot? There are no pictures… what are you on about?

juanguizano
Participant
@juanguizano

This red dot.

253694_221571901200950_100000444251440_791928_963544_n.jpg

juanguizano
Participant
@juanguizano

Actually it’s a skull. I really dont know how it got their. Hahaha. LOL! I need a design to cover that image.

juanguizano
Participant
@juanguizano

Ei guys, do you think this design will fit? Thanks

Japanese-samurai-tattoo-design-10.jpg

ArniVidar
@arnividar

What.. you want that entire backpiece as a design to cover the red skull?

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

The design is cool, but I’d get a better artist to redraw it. Kinda goofy lookin’ as is.

juanguizano
Participant
@juanguizano

@ArniVidar – Sir I won’t cover the skull. Im just going to add that design in my arm? Im just wondering if it will fit to my current tattoo.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

You make no sense. First you specifically talk about covering up the red blob at the top, and now you talk about your whole arm.

But no, that design will in no way fit your arm. proportionally-wise, it would need to be even bigger than it is on that back, so you’d need a huge back to fit that with your skull.

juanguizano
Participant
@juanguizano
ArniVidar;89267 wrote:
You make no sense. First you specifically talk about covering up the red blob at the top, and now you talk about your whole arm.

But no, that design will in no way fit your arm. proportionally-wise, it would need to be even bigger than it is on that back, so you’d need a huge back to fit that with your skull.

Sir all im trying to say is, will that image fit to my current tattoo concept or should i stick to bio-mechanical/organic theme.

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

I get what your saying finally, I think it would fit concept wise yes, but most professional artists won’t copy a tattoo, they’ll have to put in their own twist, so make sure you find a professional

Zach

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy
Dave Van;89191 wrote:
The design is cool, but I’d get a better artist to redraw it. Kinda goofy lookin’ as is.

dave again i got your back on this one. the skull part looks goofy… im also not into pieces that someone else has. i like all my shit to be custom. but i agree the concept is great, if done by a great artist it would be bad ass

also i dont understand… is this guy whats to get a back piece as an arm piece??

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy
juanguizano;89384 wrote:
Sir all im trying to say is, will that image fit to my current tattoo concept or should i stick to bio-mechanical/organic theme.

i would make it tie into like a magma blob going into another tatt… maybe fire or magma related due to the coloring??? just my input

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.