dag24y
Participant
@dag24y

Haven’t posted here in a while, but today I got a new tattoo! It’s an owl… With some a touch of sugar skull influence. Obviously rather unfinished. The very ends of the pink feathers/head where my skin is showing will be bright bright yellow, and the rest I’m still working on the exact colors I want and where, but I’m thinking blues/greens/cooler colors for the rest. It is in fact, symmetrical when I’m not twisting my arm to get a good picture. It’s on the inside of my left upper-arm.

5711974664_d6ca19a003_z.jpg

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

looks cool! cant wait to see the finished product!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Looks good. There seems to be a lot of random black splats in there are those going to be tied into the shading? or are the just some kind if fuck up? It almost looks as if they tattooed some of the random purple off of the transfer.

dag24y
Participant
@dag24y
buttwheat;86562 wrote:
Looks good. There seems to be a lot of random black splats in there are those going to be tied into the shading? or are the just some kind if fuck up? It almost looks as if they tattooed some of the random purple off of the transfer.

I took this right after I pulled the bandage off and the initial ink that seeped out didn’t wash off my skin all the way. It is giving a speckled look around a lot of the lines, and on part of the diamond too. The lines are much cleaner than that underneath 🙂

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

…cool…

Sinnaere
Participant
@sinnaere

Looks very interesting. Can’t wait to see the end result.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.