Mark23
Participant
@mark23

Hey, so I got these stars filled in when I was living in New York last summer. I originally just had star outlines which I had done when I was younger and as they were very plain I wanted to do something with them. So I chose filling them in with the NYC skyline with some rays. The top one is supposed to be day time, the next one down the sky is blackened for nite, and then the last one is just a number 1 (don’t really know why :rolleyes:) I think the artist did a good job but I’m still not happy overall with the stars and have plans to get more work done around this part of my arm so as to make an entire piece. I don’t like how dis joined the stars are and my plan is to eventually have them joined by having a sort of sleeve like back drop to them. So I am just looking for ideas of what I could do with it to make it one piece. I want to make this part of my arm in to one proper piece rather than just stars which are a bit generic. I was thinking of some Japanese style background shading and maybe adding in something to suit with the theme. Dunno really, any ideas?

Thanks!!

Mark23
Participant
@mark23

Sorry it look like my pics did not upload in my post. 🙁

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

just upload them to your tattoo album

Mark23
Participant
@mark23
buttwheat;86420 wrote:
just upload them to your tattoo album

Thanks never noticed that. They are up there now.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.