XFiles4Ever
Participant
@xfiles4ever

Wait the Fuck! You don’t know me…Don’t you ever call me a Bitch! You’re about to make me curse your ass out!!! FUCK YOU AND ANYONE LIKE YOUR ASS…Don’t you ever say that shit again!!! I wouldn’t take it in person and I won’t take it on here! If you said some shit like that to me in person, I would cut your ass. I try to be nice but this is it for me!!

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Bitch!!!!!!!!!

TheJuanAndOnly235
Participant
@thejuanandonly235
Panthen;83734 wrote:
Then you’re bordering on delusional. You’ve got people here with very high quality tattoos and art, who clearly know what they’re talking about, saying it is not a very well done tattoo and you’re still choosing to disagree with them.

It’s not about magazine quality, it’s about an artist who can do linework without it looking like they had a sneezing fit midway.

I agree with him 100% I posted my Tattoo on here and not one person liked it,
but I didnt complain, I just tried to find out why they didnt like it and learned from it.
To be honest i love my tattoo and Im happy with it no matter what they say lol

XFiles4Ever
Participant
@xfiles4ever

Yadda, You are a stanky, no dick gay mutha fucka!!! Go fuck ya mama!!! Your mama’s the bitch!!! She had your bitch ass!!!

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

haha!!!!!!!!!!!!

XFiles4Ever
Participant
@xfiles4ever

Your probably some little boy that plays video games in his room!

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

damn you bring it hardcore man. i would be scared to see you in the streets. real talk…

XFiles4Ever
Participant
@xfiles4ever

I don’t give a rats ass what you think. But I know one thing…You are a faggot ass little prick! I could care less about you…Your a piece of shit to me!

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Go ahead and keep on getting shitty ink and ill keep on getting quality ink. You go girl.

XFiles4Ever
Participant
@xfiles4ever

Open up wide, ass-hole!!! No dick cock-sucking son-of-a-bitch!!!

ArniVidar
@arnividar

This thread is now closed.

XFiles4Ever and yodaddynukka: You have both been banned from this forum. It is only a temporary ban of 2 weeks, after which you may feel free to participate on a more civil level. If you choose to continue this behavior after your return, I will permanently ban you.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The topic ‘Om redo and Cover-Up with Sanskrit’ is closed to new replies.