Jonny Rasclart
Participant
@jonny-rasclart

Put some pictures in my Album of my new work I had completed at the end of November. Will post them on this thread if I can work out how to do it from the works puter as photobucket can’t be accessed at work.
I’ll do it when I get home. As always, constructive criticism is welcome.

Jonny Rasclart
Participant
@jonny-rasclart

Managed to work it out.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Looks good. Is the star a previous tattoo? I think it kind of kills the flow of the tattoo.

BossNass
Participant
@bossnass
buttwheat;83524 wrote:
Looks good. Is the star a previous tattoo? I think it kind of kills the flow of the tattoo.

I agree good sir.

Adler
Participant
@adler
buttwheat;83524 wrote:
… Is the star a previous tattoo? I think it kind of kills the flow of the tattoo.

I also agree with this, and I think the dragon looks pretty good but I don’t like the Geisha (or whatever she’s called) too much.

Jonny Rasclart
Participant
@jonny-rasclart

The star was first tat I had done,followed by the red dragon on the other arm so the Geisha and dragon had to go were they are. I do agree that ideally the star would’ve been better elsewhere but I didn’t think that far ahead when I had it done!!!(barely know what I’m doing tomorrow,let alone two years ahead:):)).

Sinnaere
Participant
@sinnaere

The tattoo looks fairly decent, but the geisha looks really mean and not very geisha-like.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.