Joshy
Participant
@joshy

It could be the cream your using. To be honest, if its were the scab is just coming off i can’t see it being anything wrong that the tattooist has done. I’ve had tattoos scab and lose detail, just ask your artist to do a touch up and ask her for advice on aftercare..

This is just a thought but could it be the way your sleeping aswell??? I.E if you lay on the tattoo or as you move in your sleep the scab would get dragged along?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

a shower can not effect your tattoo’s matey, every tattoo should be treated like any open wound.

(got told this by a tattoo artist and a doctor)

Sinnaere
Participant
@sinnaere

Wow, that looks really messed up. I’m hoping that this was what your artist intended to happen for your sake. Good luck. Can’t wait to see the finished product.

ToriJ
@

I’ve seen this before, except the entire tattoo was lost. It looks like the artist didn’t put the ink deep enough into your skin, which is why some of it has gone missing. Unless you were washing it with a brillo pad there’s no way you could’ve knocked off that many scabs to cause that kind of loss. I hope this is fixable, but it looks the problem is moreso the artist and not you.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I’ve seen this before, chop your arm off is the right advice trust me. Im a doctor DO IT! :p;):D:rolleyes::cool:

ZombieKiller
Participant
@zombiekiller

I’d be worried. What you are referring to as “guide lines” is blood lining and you don’t blood line a tattoo to come back to it after it heals. Your tattoo looks jacked up, could have been the ink could have been the needles could have been the artist.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

MAAAJOORRRRRRRRR lazer surgery

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked
WardyInk;87335 wrote:
MAAAJOORRRRRRRRR lazer surgery

Not really. Since the whole thing isn’t sticking, it will be gone in another month or so.

Gord Pesst
Participant
@gord-pesst

This tattoo is badly done. Where did you get it?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.