Tajen
Participant
@tajen

Went to get my 6th tattoo today! 4 hours … inner arm was SO MUCH BETTER than the shoulderblade, wow. I absolutely love it; so excited! Showed up late (bad me!) and he already had it drawn up and ready for me.

tikitat.jpg

Infamous78
Participant
@infamous78

Looks awesome.

How far does it wrap around your arm?

Tajen
Participant
@tajen
Infamous78;80973 wrote:
Looks awesome.

How far does it wrap around your arm?

Thank you! It just comes up about half way on each side. It’s not on the top of my forearm.

Adler
Participant
@adler

Looks good. Looks good in the other thread, too.

Aahzz
Participant
@aahzz

I like it!

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

i like it too……………..

nice shroom……………
😀

Johnzy
Participant
@johnzy

Looks amazing Congrats!

Jacs_024
Participant
@jacs_024

lookin sweet dude!

Tajen
Participant
@tajen

Thanks guys. You don’t realize how much you actually whack your forearm on things, ouch! I also have scratched myself about 4 times with my fingernails, oops.

I love my tiki so much. I’m very excited that I decided to go big and bold. Go big, or go home!:p

And by the way, I’m a dudette, not a dude.;)

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Dudette Great tattoo I love that blue color as the background.

Jacs_024
Participant
@jacs_024

sorry didnt mean to offend lol im a dudette too but i call everyone dude haha

NicoSuave
Participant
@nicosuave
Tajen;81148 wrote:
Thanks guys. You don’t realize how much you actually whack your forearm on things, ouch! I also have scratched myself about 4 times with my fingernails, oops.

I love my tiki so much. I’m very excited that I decided to go big and bold. Go big, or go home!:p

And by the way, I’m a dudette, not a dude.;)

I know what you mean about whacking your forearm. Did it countless times on my left arm without thinking. You think I would’ve learned by the time I got the right arm done, but nope lol. That is a bad ass tiki, and definitely something to be proud of

Tajen
Participant
@tajen

Thanks a bunch! Definitely GLAD it’s finally healed, lol! This one drove me crazy to heal up; I think because it’s the only one I can really SEE, I analyzed it until it drove me crazy. It got a couple of little infected ingrown hairs, and it felt fairly painful a few times, but now all is well. Will probably get the color tweaked on the center of the red flower, because I’m not sure I’m crazy about that being basically the same color as the tiki. Other than that, I absolutely LOVE my tiki, he makes me smile.:D

jackson89
Participant
@jackson89

Nice!! It sort of reminds me of Crash Bandicoot. Real sick.

volkert13b
Participant
@volkert13b

not a fan of shrooms in general(not bashing you at all) but overall the tattoo is awesome. bold solid colors, and the tiki guy is f’n bad@ss

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.