XFiles4Ever
Participant
@xfiles4ever

I have two ideals…for a cover-up tattoo. I will be getting another tattoo probably in about a week or maybe two weeks after that depending on how much it’ll cost me. I have black lettering and a horrible ugly black and orange flag that is about 8 yrs old. It’s awful. I was a guinea pig for a guy who wanted to learn to tattoo and its just been a bad experience. I need to cover that horrible black and orange coloring and lettering. So, I want to do a combo tattoo…I want a cultural tattoo…The Puerto Rican flag…But I also want something either X-Files related, of course or something feminine. I’ve never been the type to like flowers but alot of the flower work I see I like of beautiful flowers…I just want too many things.

So, My first ideal is one I drew up of a Puerto Rican Flag UFO…yes, a UFO with the Puerto Rican flag beaming down-(to cover the hideous black and orange lettering)-and have a little figure being lifted up with a mini Mulder and Scully at the bottom, staring up.

Second Ideal…is to have the Puerto Rican flag somehow…just a flag…a heart shaped flag…something with a Maga Flower-(Flower from Puerto Rico that looks like a Hibiscus Flower)- which is very fushia like colored to cover the ugly lettering.

Honestly…I love the first but I want something feminine for the first time…What should I do…

Should I do Tattoo A-UFO/X-Files Theme Combo With Puerto Rican Flag

Or Tattoo B-Feminine Flower with Puerto Rican Flag…

Please help me decide. Thanks!!!

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Do you have pics of the offending ink that’s in your way? Perhaps it would help to see it to judge what would look good over it?

XFiles4Ever
Participant
@xfiles4ever

I’ll try to see if I can upload it…

XFiles4Ever
Participant
@xfiles4ever

HATETATTOONO1.jpg

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

Does that have some raised skin in it?

XFiles4Ever
Participant
@xfiles4ever

Not like it used too…it’s starting to fade alot more so the raised parts are very tiny, nearly smooth.

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

I’m no expert, but that looks like it’s going to be tough to cover. I’d take it to a good cover up artist and get an opinion.

XFiles4Ever
Participant
@xfiles4ever

Well, its like 8 yrs old and fading…and the artist I am going to have work on it said it was possible to cover but what I wanted then was a Puerto Rican flag and a Coqui frog then…but now I don’t want that exactly…I want the flag on the part of my skin that isn’t already tattooed and so I want either the beam of the UFO or a Flower to cover the tattoo’d part.

stubarber
Participant
@stubarber

You need to quit getting other people to choose for you. That’s how you ended up with what you’ve got now.

satin-tatoo
@
XFiles4Ever; 80087 wrote:
У меня есть два идеалы … для сокрытия татуировки. Я буду получать другую татуировку, вероятно, в течение недели или, может быть, через две недели после, что в зависимости от того, сколько это будет стоить мне. У меня черного цвета и ужасно уродливых черный и оранжевый флаг, который составляет около 8 лет назад. Это ужасно. Я была морская свинка для парня, который хотел, чтобы научиться татуировки и его только что был плохой опыт. Мне нужно, чтобы покрыть этот ужасный черный и оранжевый цвет и надписи. Таким образом, я хочу сделать тату Combo … Я хочу культурного тату … Пуэрто-Рико флаг … Но я также хочу что-то либо X-файлы, связанные, конечно же или что-то женское. Я никогда не был тип, как цветы, но много цветок работы я вижу, как из красивых цветов … Я просто хочу слишком много вещей.

Итак, мой первый идеал, который я составил из Пуэрто-Рико Флаг НЛО … да, НЛО с Пуэрто-Рико флаг сияющим вниз-(для покрытия отвратительные черные и оранжевые буквы)-и фигурка не возгордился с мини Малдер и Скалли в нижней части, глядя вверх.

Второй Идеально … это у Пуэрто-Рико флаг как-то … только флаг … в форме сердца флаг … что-то с мага Цветок-(цветок из Пуэрто-Рико, который выглядит как цветок гибискуса) – которая является очень Фушия как цветные, чтобы покрыть уродливые надписи.

Честно … Я люблю сначала, но я хочу что-то женское в первый раз … Что я должен делать …

Должен ли я делать татуировки A-UFO/X-Files тема Combo с Пуэрто-Рико Флаг

Или татуировки B-Женского Цветок с Пуэрто-Рико Флаг …

Пожалуйста, помогите мне решить. Благодаря !!![/ QUOTE]

you can pick up the picture of http://www.tattoomenow.com/?hop=breznevaa:cool:

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
satin-tatoo;80162 wrote:
Spam

This man speaks the truth

Joshy
Participant
@joshy

I would personally get abit of laser on that, just my take on it but it would just be to hard to cover up due to how dark it is.

XFiles4Ever
Participant
@xfiles4ever

Okay, I changed my mind. I think I’m gonna do a tribal turtle. Have him do an outline of a turtle and then using the existing lines, just fill it in with a tribal type of design. Would that work better?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
buttwheat;80225 wrote:
This man speaks the truth

Was that spam? I’m a little rusty on my russian. sorry:(

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Huh? A tribal turtle?

I thought your whole problem was rash and poorly made decisions on ink and artist choice. Why are you jumping to repeat it?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.