Participant
@reefdiver

cool……..i like it

fuzzyink
Participant
@fuzzyink
reefdiver;80034 wrote:
cool……..i like it

thanks man took me years to finally get it done wassnt even close to how bad i thought it would be

Tajen
Participant
@tajen

Looks good!

naj
Participant
@naj
fuzzyink;80036 wrote:
thanks man took me years to finally get it done wassnt even close to how bad i thought it would be

ha if you thought it was going to turn out bad why would you even consider getting it done?? Overall its a decent tattoo if you like it that’s all that matters

fuzzyink
Participant
@fuzzyink
naj;80039 wrote:
ha if you thought it was going to turn out bad why would you even consider getting it done?? Overall its a decent tattoo if you like it that’s all that matters

i meant the pain the actual process lol i knew graphically it would turn out good

Panthen
Participant
@panthen

Bad shading, shakey lines, lamb chops for hands – looks great if that’s the look you were going for.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
Panthen;80132 wrote:
Bad shading, shakey lines, lamb chops for hands – looks great if that’s the look you were going for.

+1……………..

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228
Panthen;80132 wrote:

I agree… not a well done tattoo. The proportions are way off too, his arms are like, as long as he is tall. Overall, I would say your fears came true… it does look bad.

Adler
Participant
@adler

I’ve seen worse, I’ve seen better. Could’ve definitely been done better but congrats on the ink anyway.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.