cant wait.

LuxAeterna
Participant
@luxaeterna

Wow. Those are really nice!

albert1500
Participant
@albert1500

had more done today. haven’t taken a pic of the ink yet since i haven’t taken off the wrapping. i’ll make a new thread when i get those pics.

only pic i took

crest.jpg

Tajen
Participant
@tajen

I think it looks GREAT! Is there going to be a reflection in the mirror?

albert1500
Participant
@albert1500
Tajen;80866 wrote:
I think it looks GREAT! Is there going to be a reflection in the mirror?

thanks… no, i’m not exactly sure what i want in the shield so we left it alone until my next appointment next month when he will finish it and the background.

Bixler
Participant
@bixler

you have your name spelled out twice on one limb huh? I can safely say i’ve never seen that before.

albert1500
Participant
@albert1500
Bixler;80900 wrote:
you have your name spelled out twice on one limb huh? I can safely say i’ve never seen that before.

haha yeah i do now, only one is more obvious tho… its all good tho.

in high school they used to say i was obsessed with my name because thats all i used to tag lol

pmarwick7
@

Hi there,
I am currently doing some research for an art and fashion magazine and I was wondering if you were able to help me; We are looking for

-People who have fashion Brand tattoos. We are looking for high end brand tattoos (LV, Chanel, YSL, Fendi, Gucci, Moschino, D&G, etc)

-We are also looking for people who have these brand tattos on large areas – like the Scott Campbell LV Tattoo on that mans arm.

I was wondering if it was possible if you know of or have any information on people with these sorts of tattoos to get in touch or send me some photos or contact information for these people.

Thank you for your time.

Polly Marwick

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.