ghost01
@

Hi, can I have your opinions on my new tattoo? The idea was simple Pac-man with smaller mouth, kind of baby Pac-man. The second dot is my birthmark. Sorry about the picture quality.

mafak6.jpg

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

Why bother when you can just draw one on whenever you want.

kryptonite
Participant
@kryptonite

so.. your on a tattoo forum asking for opinions of a nickle sized pac-man thats the wrong color and is eating a freckle on you wrist.. you didnt have ANY other freckles for your ethnicly correct pac-man to consume that wasnt in plain veiw for everyone to see? (HE’S BLACK!) ive seen a black jesus, a black santa, and even a black lawn jockey(guy that hold the lantern on the front lawn).. but a black pac-man is new for me.. all i can say is good luck. you have a lifetime of questions in front of you.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Kryptonite, as the forum’s resident dickhead, generally speaking its my job to be relentlessly dickish like that….of course, I usually think before I open my mouth.

Yellow doesn’t show up for shit on most skin colors. Any light color is going to look off through the pigment in your skin. Getting a pac-man the right shade of yellow isn’t going to happen, and on the off chance it does, as it fades and ages, it’s going to look like shit.

I’ve seen more than one pac-man tattoo like this (for instance, Gabe from Penny Arcade got a much larger version of this like six years ago), and they all tend to be black because black lasts.

As for your tattoo ghost01, I think it’s kinda clever. No, it’s not as impressive as 99% of the work seen here, and the poor picture quality won’t allow me to see if the fill’s done correctly, but it’s a solid concept. Wear it with pride.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
kryptonite;78504 wrote:
so.. your on a tattoo forum asking for opinions of a…

Where should he go for opinions on a tattoo? The yacht club?

ghost01;78498 wrote:
Hi, can I have your opinions on my new tattoo?

Opinions? On what? It’s a Pac-Man. It’s there. Wouldn’t have chosen the subject or the place, but you’ve done it.

RickAH1977
Participant
@rickah1977

Why stop there, get a ghost or 3, add some dots ๐Ÿ˜€

IMO it is a little plain and obscurley placed, but everyone is entitled to have what they want, the fact you are asking for opinions must mean you are a little unsure :confused:

ArniVidar
@arnividar
RickAH1977;78512 wrote:
Why stop there, get a ghost or 3, add some dots ๐Ÿ˜€

Hey, that’s a pretty good idea.. I might actually do that on a small part of my body ๐Ÿ˜€

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Your gonna get a pacman tattoo on ya dick?
LMAO
Coat on and running……………………………………………………………..

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Cornishtiger;78537 wrote:
Your gonna get a pacman tattoo on ya dick?

ROFL!!!!!!!

It actually took me two re-reads to get it ๐Ÿ˜€

demoneel
@

you need the cherrys lol

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.