inkedmisfit
Participant
@inkedmisfit

this is my tattoo i need more

101124-175604.jpg

sorry bad pic

ArniVidar
@arnividar

That’s not all that’s bad there. Sheesh.

Adler
Participant
@adler

Was that tattoo done in someone’s house?

inkedmisfit
Participant
@inkedmisfit

no i got it at a small shop for 50$ from an artist that just got done apprenticing

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

I’m a huge Mistfits fan, and I freaking love the fiend skull, and with that said, that is one seriously mediocre piece of ink. Hell, it borders on bad. If I wasn’t so into the imagery, I’d probably tell you that’s a coverup in the making.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

Holy shit…. you don’t need more tattoos, you need more lasers. The Misfit logo would have to be done very well to look anywhere near acceptable just due to the nature of the logo itself. That thing looks like a 6 year old with a sharpie let loose on your arm.

You should never look for a cheap tattoo…… they end up looking, well, cheap. Simple google image search could have led you to a decent rendition…

MisfitSkull.jpg

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

“sorry bad pic”

Whoops sorry, should have said, “Sorry bad ink”, maybe it’s the Southern Comfort(Half a bottle) talking but that needs some serious work doing to improve it, don’t mean to offend but………….oh what the hell. I’ll probable apologise tomorrow when the alchoholic state wears off but in the mean time…………… Merry Christmas!

kryptonite
Participant
@kryptonite

ya. that sure is a tattoo. are you thinking of adding to it? $50 wont you get you far i guess..

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk
JENerationX;78445 wrote:
MisfitSkull.jpg

Now THAT is bas ass.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

inkedmisfit
Participant
@inkedmisfit
JENerationX;78445 wrote:
Holy shit…. you don’t need more tattoos, you need more lasers. The Misfit logo would have to be done very well to look anywhere near acceptable just due to the nature of the logo itself. That thing looks like a 6 year old with a sharpie let loose on your arm.

You should never look for a cheap tattoo…… they end up looking, well, cheap. Simple google image search could have led you to a decent rendition…

MisfitSkull.jpg

man that is badass i like my tattoo so why not show it but now i wish it looked like that

TooManyNotEnough
Participant
@toomanynotenough

Where are you located….????…we got to be able to suggest a better tattooer and/or shop!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.