topgan1
@

Hi guys n girls. New to the forum and to the tattoo society :-).
I just want to show you my tattoo and ask you about what do you think? Sure I get good comments from people who maybe doesn’t know how to distinguish a good, a mediocre and a bad tattoo and I want an opinion from some expert eyes. 🙂
The tattoo satisfies me at all ways as it is exactly as the image I gave to the studio I went, and I think it went past my expectations but I think I need an expert’s opinion to be 100% happy 🙂
2utguhf.jpg

thanks again!

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

Not many here (including me) are fans of Tribal Tattoos, but this is a bit unique.
It looks to be professionally done. The line work and color all look good, but it looks unfinished. Too many open spaces and only shades of blue.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

It is a nice first piece and the filling is well executed. As said above though my first thought was too much open space in the waves.

I know it is meant to be the crest but maybe a few more highlights and shading will really make it pop.

It is a personal taste thing though because the tattoo is very well done.

Take care
Matthew

juanguizano
Participant
@juanguizano

Unique… I love it.. =)

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

I hate to say it, but I got to go with the crowd–this bad boy ain’t to my taste, but it’s well done. Wear it proud my man.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Izarrasink
Participant
@izarrasink

Ditto Ditto Ditto:D

sardinita24
Participant
@sardinita24

i agree with what most have said. it does look very well done and it’s unique so you get tons of props for that. my only suggestion is maybe add some shading to it in the future to make it stand out more. either way kudos and congrats on a great first tattoo

iMark
Participant
@imark

I like it a lot. The tribal influence is clear, but it goes beyond that into something that’s unique to you.

Outside of that – never mind what other people say about it. Your opinion is paramount. If you’ve got a tattoo seeking the approval of others, you’re doomed to fail, but if you’ve got it for yourself, it’s something you can appreciate for the rest of your life – the rest of the world be damned!

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
xxTOPDOGxx;76154 wrote:
Not many here (including me) are fans of Tribal Tattoos, but this is a bit unique.
It looks to be professionally done. The line work and color all look good, but it looks unfinished. Too many open spaces and only shades of blue.

I agree on all counts.

iMark;76239 wrote:
never mind what other people say about it. Your opinion is paramount. If you’ve got a tattoo seeking the approval of others, you’re doomed to fail, but if you’ve got it for yourself, it’s something you can appreciate for the rest of your life – the rest of the world be damned!

… and I agree with this as well. 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.