J8192
Participant
@j8192
evoxbeck;74079 wrote:
Thanks, Duke told me to go to a place Tattoo Jungle which is 20 miles from my house. I am going there and praying the person he recommended will be there when I visit.

No problem and Im not a dude btw :p:p but its all good 😀

evoxbeck
Participant
@evoxbeck
J8192;74085 wrote:
No problem and Im not a dude btw :p:p but its all good 😀

I said Duke, not dude haha 😛

J8192
Participant
@j8192
evoxbeck;74086 wrote:
I said Duke, not dude haha 😛

LMAOoll ok well.. nvm.. ill shut up now:o:p:p

evoxbeck
Participant
@evoxbeck

No need, haha. Pay day today, headed to tattoo jungle or Skinworx tomorrow after work, ill post a pic of what i get done after my tat tomorrow

Dukeevans
Participant
@dukeevans

Cool man like I said RAF at tattoo jungle is great he did mine but he only works on weekends. And I know Greg at skinworx Is good, idk about the other artist there I’d talk to both see which one is more your style dont rush anything, it’s gonna be there forever.
Can’t wait to see the changes and new ideas.

evoxbeck
Participant
@evoxbeck

Hell yeah bro, I know I am not rushing it, I am just tired of my back just being those waves(flame farts) lol. My buddy from work said he knew Greg I think and that he can get me a discount on it haha. Anywhom I am out for the evening. I got a fkn math test at 930, havent studied for it, but my professor has gone over shit i already know so being hung over wont hurt me too bad lol.

Laterz

rusrious
Participant
@rusrious

Fart Flames? LMAO

evoxbeck
Participant
@evoxbeck
rusrious;74102 wrote:
Fart Flames? LMAO

Thats how someone referenced it in the past posts, sooooo I thought I would make it clear for everyone(aka him) lol.

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx
evoxbeck;74020 wrote:
I don’t know, it’s really brought my heart down and made me question where I go for a tattoo. I just got the advice from a friend from work, but there is another place a friend i work with recommended.

First off, you should question where you got it done. That is bad. The line work is uneven and the whole thing looks unfinished. On the brighter side, that crap can be covered. Find yourself a real artist and try to come up with something cool. Also, that tribal thing you are getting on your back, don’t. No creativity there and soo much more can be done with memorial tats.

By the way, where did you get that done and by whom?

Dukeevans
Participant
@dukeevans

Read all the depots man., we have had this discussion a hundred times already.

evoxbeck
Participant
@evoxbeck

Appointment set for 2 to 230ish Thursday at tattoo jungle. I said I had 160 to put into it, and he said I will give you some your money back and charge you 150 for what I wanted done. Cannot wait!

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx
Dukeevans;74127 wrote:
Read all the depots man., we have had this discussion a hundred times already.

Did we have this discussion? I don’t see anywhere where he tells us who the scratcher was that put that shit on him and I don’t think I was talking to you.

Dukeevans
Participant
@dukeevans

I meant post* this iPod auto correct is dumb. And Chill man.
That’s cool! Can’t wait to see what you get!

evoxbeck
Participant
@evoxbeck

Hope y’all like
DSC_0051-2.jpg
DSC_0052-2.jpg
DSC_0053-1.jpg

evoxbeck
Participant
@evoxbeck

Sorry could only find D70 on the shot lol.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • The topic ‘So tuesday I got my first of many..’ is closed to new replies.