evoxbeck
Participant
@evoxbeck

I got this done: DSC_0049-4.jpg

I kinda want to finish it up with some shading and I am gonna get Tribal-Angel-Wing-Tattoos.jpg on the shoulders with my parents birth dates and finish that up with their grave dates.

Many think my bottom tat that I have done, is stupid, but it makes me think of my mom, how she always tells me to rise above and not shrug in the ground over bullshit. Tell me what you think. I hope to get the wings done for 160, since the guy I got my bottom done over charged me by 20 bucks.

This is what my original outline looked like:thm_phpEho3pQ.jpg i think the artist did well on putting it on my skin. like I said, its in memory of my mum, no hate, tell me what you think 🙂

Thanks,
Ryzan

ArniVidar
@arnividar
evoxbeck;73977 wrote:
no hate, tell me what you think

Sorry, that is impossible. You can’t forbid people to have an opinion, then ask them for their opinion immediately afterward.

I hate it. To me it looks unfinished and poorly done. The lines are crooked and uneven in thickness.

But where is that on your body? It’s impossible to judge the size and location from that pic. Judging from the sketch, it seems to be flames coming out of your ass.. is that so?

evoxbeck
Participant
@evoxbeck

Actually, it is not flames, it is like a few waves, i used to skimboard and such, but it brings me peace, think of my mom who has passed away. Like what I am getting on my shoulders, its all dedicated to her. I am 18, it is a drawing of mine that I loved, and wanted it on my back, drew it because it made me think of my mom, always in her garden, things can grow from the smallest things. I am getting it finished when I go for my ‘checkup’ it was all I could afford at the time.

Thank you for crushing my heart with your faggish opinion, I wasn’t meaning NOT to give opinions by don’t hate, I just feel it brings me closer to my mom. I almost died before I was even born.

Dukeevans
Participant
@dukeevans

if that means “growing from the smallest things” and skimboarding” and not getting/feeling down about stuff,” then so be it. but I’m not getting that meaning out of it.
all I see is a poorly done tribal. sorry about your mom dying, but that tattoo is trash. fix it and get a better memorial while you still can. before your whole back if filled with that crap.

evoxbeck
Participant
@evoxbeck

Thanks. I’ll just quit replying here. Everyone I know love it. but w/e thanks for your inputs

Dukeevans
Participant
@dukeevans

don’t leave the forum just because people gave their opinion of your tattoo after you asked for it.
if you’re happy, then fine. it’s your tattoo, not mine.
everybody likes different things. don’t leave the forum because the world doesn’t agree with you.

evoxbeck
Participant
@evoxbeck

I don’t know, it’s really brought my heart down and made me question where I go for a tattoo. I just got the advice from a friend from work, but there is another place a friend i work with recommended.

Dukeevans
Participant
@dukeevans

I would go to a nice place. don’t make money an issue. save until you have the cash to get some amazing work. It’s on you forever. you say your mom liked to work in her garden. you could have an amazing garden scene with flowers and trees and maybe show you and her together with you helping out in the garden. your back piece could easily be turned into a great memorial for her.
or maybe you and her at a beach, somehow incorporating the skimboarding into it.
idk man.

evoxbeck
Participant
@evoxbeck

Well thank you for your great response, I was looking for. I just feel flowers on a guy is kinda strange, but then again, its what is is toward that counts. I wanted to get a guardian angel on my upper back, under the left wing my mothers name in script and her bday and passing date. then under my right wing my dads name and bday..

Once again, thank you for your response Duke.

Greatly appreciated

Dukeevans
Participant
@dukeevans

yeah certain flowers on a guy are feminine or girly,
but you could have it done in a “manly” way.
a black and grey portrait/floral scene wouldn’t be girly.
I like the guardian angel idea.
but I wouldn’t go back to the same artist.

his line work isn’t the best and if he’s offering to do that huge tribal back design for $160
he’s probably not the best artist. you can look at the tattoo on my forearm in my album.
it’s 4 inches long and 3 inches wide. so it’s small. I got it done for $150 and that was a discount.
you get what you pay for. good tattoos aren’t cheap, and cheap tattoos aren’t good.

Dukeevans
Participant
@dukeevans

Thanks for pretty much saying everything that was already said. And not really offering any solution to the problem….I mean we had this worked out and you two have to come in and keep going with the insults. Real mature.
Anyway man if you’re in Alabama the place to go is the tattoo jungle in Pelham Alabama talk to the artist Rafael Rivera. He’s great, fair priced and can make that guardian angel idea look great. I drive 8 hours roundtrip to have my work done by him. Rafaels personal website is http://www.woundedlamb.com

J8192
Participant
@j8192

I really love the meaning behind the tattoo however I agree with some and just try to go to a better artist. Your 18 and young and right now you are confident with what you want. However your paying money and you want it to look good. It’s on your body forever and you don’t want any regrets. I think what others have mentioned about a masculine floral design would be hot. But do more research and get a good tattoo artist. And don’t rush it! It will be worth the wait. Good Luck 😉

evoxbeck
Participant
@evoxbeck
J8192;74074 wrote:
I really love the meaning behind the tattoo however I agree with some and just try to go to a better artist. Your 18 and young and right now you are confident with what you want. However your paying money and you want it to look good. It’s on your body forever and you don’t want any regrets. I think what others have mentioned about a masculine floral design would be hot. But do more research and get a good tattoo artist. And don’t rush it! It will be worth the wait. Good Luck 😉

Thanks, Duke told me to go to a place Tattoo Jungle which is 20 miles from my house. I am going there and praying the person he recommended will be there when I visit.

evoxbeck
Participant
@evoxbeck
aaron_;74082 wrote:
So, which is it? :p

I personally love it, my outline that I have drawn now is gonna end up quite awesome. The people who think its stupid are mostly people that don’t know my background or shit about me haha. When I posted that first part a lot of the words I typed went contradicting as it was like 3am I do believe, when my brain wave is slow.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
evoxbeck;74081 wrote:
Well, I don’t appreciate the way someone has the right to wish me to fuck off, what is the difference?

Well, due to your insufferable attitude and rudeness, he was expressing his hopes that you would simply go away and never come back. Can’t say I really blame him.
That being said, if you have a problem with his post you can feel free to report him and a moderator (not myself) will make a decision on that issue. You, however, were obnoxious and rude to ME for absolutely no reason other than you didn’t like my opinion, then requested my messages would be removed from this thread, and then finished by calling me a fucktard. For that, I gave you a warning. Life’s unfair, I know.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • The topic ‘So tuesday I got my first of many..’ is closed to new replies.