iluvstaffies
Participant
@iluvstaffies

I have just added to my foot tattoo a week ago. I went to the same place but it was a different artist who added to it and his lines are finer than the original artist’s lines.

So now I am beginning to get paranoid about the tattoo looking odd, as well as the first part obviously looking more faded than the new part, but also the lines being different. Should I get something done about it do you think?

100_0302.jpg

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

looks like the original artist has power lined it with a thicker needle for some reason. With it being a delicate design I am suprised that the artist has done this as the bottom half looks sharper.

iluvstaffies
Participant
@iluvstaffies

oh right. The second artist who did it was the owner of the place and I wish I had got him the first time!

Should I leave it as it is?

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

I like the new part better. I would leave it.
By the way, you have some long gnarly toes. Is the end of your pinky toe missing?

Rockysmom
Participant
@rockysmom

honestly, it’s not that noticeable. I like it, very pretty!

iluvstaffies
Participant
@iluvstaffies

lol yeah I have long toes and no the end of my little toe isn’t missing it’s the position I had my foot in when I was trying to take the pic, I couldn’t balance very well ๐Ÿ˜€ I am tall and thin and have long toes and fingers ๐Ÿ™

Thanks Rockysmum, will leave it as it is. The new part is still healing at the moment. The first part was a pain to heal and scabbed up real bad but this time round I have used Bepanthen on it and it’s fantastic, no scabbing just peeling.

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

To be fair you don’t really notice until you mentioned it.
You could pick up things with those toes lol. There is a girl in work with a thumb like a big toe it is well funny.

iluvstaffies
Participant
@iluvstaffies

๐Ÿ˜€ yeah people always say I have toes like fingers. I am just weird all over! lol :p

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.