SumDikHed
Participant
@sumdikhed

Hi, my name is Mike, just recently about a month ago I got a neck tattoo…Will post pic as soon as someone tells me how to upload pics from my pictures section.

Well basically I am just very upset and depressed with the tattoo as of now. When I got it for some reason it seemed like an awesome idea. But in reality I got it too high, and most people (old people and little girls for the most part) look at me like some sort of rebel/freak now.

It covers a large portion of the left side of my neck. And is of a dice, four cards, stars, and a skull. Its a pretty hot tattoo. But at the end of the day, it just isnt me. I have really never gambled a day in my life. I just liked the tat alot. But if I could remove it, I would definatley remove it. But I know how those things go.

So instead I am just worried about a cover-up. I need to make this tattoo more respectable. Will post a pic when I figure out how…

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

Too late now by the sound of it. laser would be time consuming, painful and costly. Cover ups would have to be much bigger so not really an option if you think its big now.
Tattoos are for life not just for christmas lol

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.