rusrious
Participant
@rusrious

Big Browns fan, got this done last night,

053.jpg

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied

I like it. I like the symbolizing of the Dog Pound and I appreciate any bigtime football fan. Now, being a diehard Steelers fan, football topic is a diff story haha, but I do like this. Kudos.

(Here We Go Steelers) 😀

roie
Participant
@roie

Nice tattoos, congrats man and enjoy it

Chosenone
Participant
@chosenone

My first thought was Cleveland Brown fron the cleveland show looks good

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

Very nice – love the dogs eyes! Just going to Google the Cleveland Browns – don’t know a thing about American Football!!

Not a bad website!!

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Cool tat, but didn’t you hear? the browns are moving to Hawaii and changing the name to the Alohas!

JUst kidding, cool tat.

irishman301
Participant
@irishman301

Very nice. I’m glad to see that you didn’t just get their logo. I don’t like sport’s teams’ logos as tattoos.

Infamous78
Participant
@infamous78

That’s dedication. By the way GO RAVENS!!

irishman301
Participant
@irishman301

Oh ya, I forgot EAGLES!!!!

rusrious
Participant
@rusrious

Thanks for the Props folks,

” moving to Hawaii”, LOL, thats good stuff,,

Im confident they wont move again, I was going to get either a Big dawg crushin Art Models head, or a blood terrible towel hanging from the dawg mouth, but just decided to keep it strictly Browns, I like the final idea best tho,lol,, OOO, or the Dawg raisin his leg over Heinze Field, had a few ideas,,

Thanks for looking

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied
rusrious;72180 wrote:
Thanks for the Props folks,

” moving to Hawaii”, LOL, thats good stuff,,

Im confident they wont move again, I was going to get either a Big dawg crushin Art Models head, or a blood terrible towel hanging from the dawg mouth, but just decided to keep it strictly Browns, I like the final idea best tho,lol,, OOO, or the Dawg raisin his leg over Heinze Field, had a few ideas,,

Thanks for looking

That Terrible Towel wouldn’t of been a good idea. Everyone knows that if you disrespect the Terrible Towel, a bad omen may occur to the team. I know Browns fans are more obsessed and worry about the Steelers more than anything since the rivarly has certainly vanished in mid air. Good call on keeping it stricly Browns as a fan.

Any Steelers fan wouldn’t go out their way to put anything related to the Cleveland Browns on their skin since it would be such a compliment implanted :D. Good luck this season.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.