roie
Participant
@roie

No special theme :))) planning on adding some fish or something else later on :)))

myhand.jpg

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

It looks kind of weird to me. A very unfinished look, which I’m sure will be remedied once you add whatever it is you’re planning.
Do you have any closer pictures? It’s pretty difficult to see any detail in that one.

DragunRose
Participant
@dragunrose
gnarly;70689 wrote:
It looks kind of weird to me. A very unfinished look, which I’m sure will be remedied once you add whatever it is you’re planning.
Do you have any closer pictures? It’s pretty difficult to see any detail in that one.

I agree, it kind of seems a bit backwards to me. I would see adding these waves to finish the sleeve, kind of like fill in. If you like it though.

ljfran2383
Participant
@ljfran2383

does look rather unfinshed. when are you adding to it?

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
gnarly;70689 wrote:

Agreed… Why start with the background? it will only limit you when get to your focus piece.

It’s already done though so what do you have planned?

creativeinky
Participant
@creativeinky

You definitely need more details and more colors! and if You think fish go with elephants then go ahead…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.