yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

done by paco dietz from graven image in mountain view, ca. it is about 6hrs in and needs about another 6hrs to complete.

sorry for the crappy cell phone pic, let me know what you think!

1274472482.jpg

turbosatan
Keymaster
@turbosatan

looks great

love the depth you can see in the different bits

-DMD-
Participant
@dmd

Looks freakin’ awesome!!

Mike Ashworth
Participant
@mike-ashworth

Looks terrififc. Very well done.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

thx! im hoping i can get more chair time tomorrow if this cancellation comes thru! otherwise i have to wait until august…

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Fantastic work! I live in Redwood city so I will have to swing by and check this guy out. I’m also a watch fanatic so this is especially interesting to me.

Great work, I look forward to seeing the progress as you go along….

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

nice to see another watch enthusiast! i am a big time watch freak and this piece is a dedication to that. thanks for the comments!

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Really? Before I moved into my “real” life I sold super high end watches for a local store. The most expensive one I ever sold was a Patek 5102 to a high up guy at Apple. It’s a pretty freaking amazing piece of machinery!

http://www.patek.com/html/en/ref_5102PR_001.html

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

wow patek is my fab brand, though i cant afford the ones i want. yeah i am a big collector and my wife hates it. i have 3 breitlings, 1 panerai, 4 rollies, 1 frankc muller. i want a patek patek and im done buying watches.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

haha that’s what they all say. Just one more and I’ll be done.

What Panerai do you have? I’ve been through A LOT of them over the years. I had a 2A, 26B, 217, 25C, 112, 005, 222, 190, 219 at one point or another and a few more that I just flipped. Ive never gotten into breitling but I love muller. I had a casablanca for a while but the one I picked up was the smaller size… waaaaay too small. I’m working on buying a 5002 big pilot right now, hopefully I’ll have something by the end of this month.

All that said, my favorite watch of all time is this one:

fronDOPoutdoors.jpg

DSC_0209.jpg

n1127170571_30243173_658.jpg

n1127170571_30243172_9290.jpg

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

i had a fiddy, 63 and a 111h, but now all i own is the fer 0008. the fiddy was waaaay to expensive and didnt look right on my wrist so i exchanged it after a week. breitling is my top 3 fav brands because i love big chunky watches, and coincidently ALS is another one of my top favs but they are way pricey. the muller i own is a casablanca, it is a bit tiny but a real classy piece i can wear with a suit.

the iwc big pilot is an awesome piece, let me know when you get it!

seaofc
Participant
@seaofc

wow, impressive. I like it.

Poesy
Participant
@poesy

omega FTW

I got mine for 21st. LOVE

Also, nicely executed tattoo…

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

oh how can i forget my speedmaster! my very first high end watch!

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

third session with one more to go
paco3rdsesh.jpg

how do you edit posts on this site?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.