ScottS125
Participant
@scotts125

this is my first tattoo and i decided to do a big new york back piece. here it is so far still have some work left to do in the next week or two

http://s875.photobucket.com/albums/ab313/scotts125/

what do you think of it so far?

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied

Holy dedication. I’m going to have to step up my dedication after seeing this. Unreal man. How long in the process? Going to be badass once all the shading comes into play.. what more are you getting done?

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

holy crap!! thats your first piece?? jeez!! i like it, but man, most people start smaller haha! way to jump in!

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

Whoa.

I thought it was Coney Island from the thumbnails, and got super excited. But it’s still awesome. And huge.
Go you for going so big for your first one.

I can’t wait to see more work on it.

ScottS125
Participant
@scotts125

haha yea i was watchin a friend get tattooed and i was like theres no way im getting something small im just gonna get a whole back piece for my first tat and then i started it lol….so far i have 19hours done on it in the past 6weeks and ill be finishing it up next week n the week after…already have my next piece picked out im gonna add a huge statue of liberty on my ribs to go along with the backpiece..ill keep posting up the new pics as they come

jsin4050
Participant
@jsin4050

Damn! Tell us how you really feel… 😉 Nice work

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

NICE WORK! So…. I’m guessing you are from Chicago?

KJD2121
Participant
@kjd2121

Are those the NY Jets on the shoulders?? How about a big piece of Pizza. Looks like more of a dedication to Yankee Stadium than NY. Keep us posted.

JRH
Participant
@jrh

Reminds me of the one Lloyd Banks had done on his back

ScottS125
Participant
@scotts125

hey guys i was to lazy to look for this thread before so i made a new one with updaed pics from lastnites session

http://www.thetattooforum.com/ok-heres-my-finished-piece-atleast-t16018.html

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.