SarahSmurf
Participant
@sarahsmurf

got these a few months ago in australia. what do you think?

6129_158502730960_599710960_3772754_49083_n.jpg

^first ever tattoo a day or so after it was done

7832_172415235960_599710960_3992589_7543139_n.jpg

second one about an hour after it was done. Took two hours to complete. Needs a bit of touching up, some lines turned out a little thicker than others.

thoughts?

The Green Man
Participant
@the-green-man

both are nice and feminine but i think i prefer the clover tbh, i take it your Irish?

SarahSmurf
Participant
@sarahsmurf

hahaha how did you guess?
Both are on my right hand side so i wanna balance things out. I wanna get some lyrics done and im getting Forever along my forearm soon. just dont wanna look like i have writing on one side and flowers on the other, its gonna look stupid. So im kinda stuck for ideas. I was thinking of getting a daisychain around my left ankle and have it run down my foot a little.

The Green Man
Participant
@the-green-man

ha ha i had an inkling (no pun intended). it sounds like you have a good idea of what you want anyway, im totally stuck but i know i want to build up to a half sleeve. i like the idea of the daisy chain.

what are the lyrics you are thinking of getting?

X-pressive
Participant
@x-pressive

Kool as. Clover is neat. come to NZ next time LOL.:)

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

Very nice ink Sarah, particularly the shamrock. Like the black and grey rose in the middle, it really sets it off.

SarahSmurf
Participant
@sarahsmurf

Thanks everyone ๐Ÿ™‚ Have to keep my ink covered most of the time so its nice to hear good things about it ๐Ÿ™‚
TGM im thinking of getting To You I Belong in a nice script and/or Theres No Me Without You
can you tell im in love? haha

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.