Joker1
Participant
    @joker1

Glad to see you kept it bright and colourful 🙂

We can compare whose is brighter one day when I finally get mine finished!

poxphobia
Participant
    @poxphobia
Jlin;66064 wrote:
First off: The work looks really good, it fits together nicely, the colours are great and if you love it that’s all that counts.

However if it were me I would extend the purple a little bit more towards your arm pit, because right now some of the design elements are kind of protruding (?) over the background, so I think it would like a nicer finish if the background was added to a little bit.

Other than that, great piece!

You’re absolutley right, that’s the part that’s not done yet ^^ But I did almost seven hour sitting, so I started to bleed waaay to much for the ink to set in those areas. But it will cover all of the elements 🙂

Joker1; of course, the more bright and bold, the better ^^ look forward to seeing how yours turn out 🙂

Gsouder
Participant
    @gsouder

It’s interesting, I’m going in on may 12th for a tat that was mildly inspired by the same voodoo doll photo. It’s morphed to the point that it’s not really all that similar any more but I saw yours one there and I thought that was interesting. Check out this photo of a sketch I did for a different tattoo later on based on the same thing:

VOODOO-2.jpg

I’m not the greatest artist, I know and I would let the artist change it up a bit but it’s based on on of those biology text book photos where they show a plant and then they have squares that blow up the texture of certain parts for detail. I thought the idea was pretty cool when you think about how much texture would be present on burlap.

Just thought I’d share…

poxphobia
Participant
    @poxphobia

Haha, that’s kinda cool. I got the drawing from my artist’ studio, he had it laying around there. So he just drew it up in a bit different way.

DizziDip
Participant
    @dizzidip

Looks very very nice! The colours are great and i’m nt the biggest colour fan but this has definately won me over!

😀

my horns hold up my halo whilst my tail keeps me balanced
Ross_W
Participant
    @ross_w

Very nice indeed. Ive always really liked sleeves, they have a real “wow” factor to them.

markh
Participant
    @markh

Very nice. The sleeve ain’t bad either.;)

Jlin
Participant
    @jlin
poxphobia;66074 wrote:
You’re absolutley right, that’s the part that’s not done yet ^^ But I did almost seven hour sitting, so I started to bleed waaay to much for the ink to set in those areas. But it will cover all of the elements 🙂

Well perfect then, sorry if I missed that 😀

NeckTattoosRock
Participant
    @necktattoosrock