Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Glad to see you kept it bright and colourful ๐Ÿ™‚

We can compare whose is brighter one day when I finally get mine finished!

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia
Jlin;66064 wrote:
First off: The work looks really good, it fits together nicely, the colours are great and if you love it that’s all that counts.

However if it were me I would extend the purple a little bit more towards your arm pit, because right now some of the design elements are kind of protruding (?) over the background, so I think it would like a nicer finish if the background was added to a little bit.

Other than that, great piece!

You’re absolutley right, that’s the part that’s not done yet ^^ But I did almost seven hour sitting, so I started to bleed waaay to much for the ink to set in those areas. But it will cover all of the elements ๐Ÿ™‚

Joker1; of course, the more bright and bold, the better ^^ look forward to seeing how yours turn out ๐Ÿ™‚

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

It’s interesting, I’m going in on may 12th for a tat that was mildly inspired by the same voodoo doll photo. It’s morphed to the point that it’s not really all that similar any more but I saw yours one there and I thought that was interesting. Check out this photo of a sketch I did for a different tattoo later on based on the same thing:

VOODOO-2.jpg

I’m not the greatest artist, I know and I would let the artist change it up a bit but it’s based on on of those biology text book photos where they show a plant and then they have squares that blow up the texture of certain parts for detail. I thought the idea was pretty cool when you think about how much texture would be present on burlap.

Just thought I’d share…

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

Haha, that’s kinda cool. I got the drawing from my artist’ studio, he had it laying around there. So he just drew it up in a bit different way.

DizziDip
Participant
@dizzidip

Looks very very nice! The colours are great and i’m nt the biggest colour fan but this has definately won me over!

๐Ÿ˜€

Ross_W
Participant
@ross_w

Very nice indeed. Ive always really liked sleeves, they have a real “wow” factor to them.

markh
Participant
@markh

Very nice. The sleeve ain’t bad either.;)

Jlin
Participant
@jlin
poxphobia;66074 wrote:
You’re absolutley right, that’s the part that’s not done yet ^^ But I did almost seven hour sitting, so I started to bleed waaay to much for the ink to set in those areas. But it will cover all of the elements ๐Ÿ™‚

Well perfect then, sorry if I missed that ๐Ÿ˜€

NeckTattoosRock
Participant
@necktattoosrock

What’s the story behind it? Is that Hello Kitty? The colors are amazing!

Phat_Goddess
Participant
@phat_goddess

that’s f*ing fantastic…i love it, but i love sleeves like that ๐Ÿ˜€

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

How well did the orange heal? I’ve found it to be the same as red, it stays raised for way longer than any other colour, bit of a pain in the ass ๐Ÿ™‚

Dariou
Participant
@dariou

nice tattoo u got there pretty well done i like it ๐Ÿ˜‰

Gsouder;66021 wrote:

And GOD DAMN women with sleeves are sexy….

you damn right about that one :

captured_ink
Participant
@captured_ink

Hi there,

Nice work, cracking tat.

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

Thanks everyone ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ Really really appriciate it ^^

NeckTattoosRock;66163 wrote:
What’s the story behind it? Is that Hello Kitty? The colors are amazing!

Hello Kitty in deed. the Zombie version.
the story? Uhm… My arm is filled up with stuff that makes me smile. I’m a huuuge fan of Hello Kitty and I love everything girly. I have a facsination for skulls and dead bodies in general. I love sweets and candy. My mum and dad are selfsaid. I love lilys, I hate normal roses but love the bit “off” ones in different colours than red. Growing up in Norway we have a looot of snow. And the nights when the world is all white and the stars are shining like crazy, is one of the most beautiful things I know. The entire world sparkles. The bear represents the 145bears I’ve got laying in a bag in the basement rotting away ๐Ÿ˜› My big love in childhood, still got a couple on my shelf. And the voodoo part is because I’m utterly facsinated by all kinds of religion and magic, so much that I’m studying it right now.

Think that pretty much covers it… ๐Ÿ˜› A chaos of things I love.

Joker1; The tattoo is now 5-6 days all, and pretty much all healed. The scartissue is pretty much gone by now. The orange healed pretty fine for me. I had some trouble with red ink myself the first few times, but now it’s healing just like everything else. The entire tattoo is healing beeeautifully. No problems at all, hardly no itching.

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

VERY NICE – and looks like you had no bad reactions to any of the colours used either, perfect then =] looks good, and props for being brave enough to go full sleeve ๐Ÿ˜›

Anyways very nice XD well done

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.