Participant
@dmd

The story is just so darn cute.!!! ^^ =’]

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
DragunRose;65880 wrote:
Thanks for the compliments all.

the question about where it is on my body is not foolish, the pictures are real close up! It is on the side of my thigh, which is why I needed to post so many pictures since the body is on the side and then the wings extend around to the front and back of my leg.

In an attempt to not get too long winded about the meaning behind my tattoo. I guess you can say it more “represents us” my husband and I have known each other for 12+ years and will be married for 8 years next month. I’ve realized no matter what the future is for us he will always be a part of my life and I wanted to get something to memorialize that. We met on AOL, his screen name was DragunLord mine was NiteRose, we started out as friends and I thought the best way to represent us was to go along the lines of the way we met. And yes, I realize and am okay with how dorky this is!

Dorky stories are the best! That’s a great story and thanks for sharing. We see so many of these “hi what do you think of my cross tattoo my cousin just gave me in his living room” posts it’s really nice to hear a heart warming story!

I love the tattoo too, it’s different, very detailed and, to me, the size relationship adds value to the equality of the relationship… you guys must be very balanced together!

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.