DANDIESEL
Participant
@dandiesel

so i saw this kid and he had some script on his arm. the first “e” looks like it needs thickened …thoughts?
destiny.jpg

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

the D look unconnected and appears to be just 2 seperate uprights with a few squiggles around it, the “e” is defo too thin, the “t” looks more like an l, and with the “D” being dropped down it would suit having some filigre below the lower case letters… all in all its a poor piece

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

id guess its someone’s home made master piece :rolleyes:

Morwin Nerdbane
Participant
@morwin-nerdbane

Is destiny spelled wrong intentionally?

It looks like the D was designed by one person and the rest was designed by someone else. Nice clean lines though as far as I can tell from the pic.

DANDIESEL
Participant
@dandiesel
Morwin Nerdbane;64552 wrote:
Is destiny spelled wrong intentionally?

It looks like the D was designed by one person and the rest was designed by someone else. Nice clean lines though as far as I can tell from the pic.

lol yeah the destinee is the actual spelling. that would not be good if he gor his kids name wrong lulz

DANDIESEL
Participant
@dandiesel
Butterfly;64549 wrote:
id guess its someone’s home made master piece :rolleyes:

it appears to be so, yes.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

looking at the image, it had only just been done when the photo was taken !!

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
DANDIESEL;64538 wrote:
so i saw this kid and he had some script on his arm. the first “e” looks like it needs thickened …thoughts?
destiny.jpg

Looks like “this kid” that you saw got a moderate to bad tattoo. Did you, oops, I mean “this kid” get this work done at home? I agree that the D looks different than the rest. I don’t think you…. I mean “this kid” should have a problem getting it fixed by someone that is pretty good at script work so “this kid” is not Shit out of luck, for sure.

T

DANDIESEL
Participant
@dandiesel
Gsouder;64579 wrote:
Looks like “this kid” that you saw got a moderate to bad tattoo. Did you, oops, I mean “this kid” get this work done at home? I agree that the D looks different than the rest. I don’t think you…. I mean “this kid” should have a problem getting it fixed by someone that is pretty good at script work so “this kid” is not Shit out of luck, for sure.

T

strong lack of observation. look at my avatr. then look at he kid. 2 diff people brah. maybe i should post my sleeve for proof. now lets be nice

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

crappy work… get a good artist to fix it.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
DANDIESEL;64580 wrote:
strong lack of observation. look at my avatr. then look at he kid. 2 diff people brah. maybe i should post my sleeve for proof. now lets be nice

Sure, post you sleeve, I’d love to see your work. I had no idea that was an arm in your avatar.

Whether it was you or not, it’s still crappy work that can be fixed by a good artist. Make sure the “the kid” knows this, if he cares.

Morwin Nerdbane
Participant
@morwin-nerdbane
DANDIESEL;64580 wrote:

Look at my avatar. You don’t think that’s what I look like do you? Lol.
Sorry that’s not intended to be bitchy, it just tickled me Lol :p

-DMD-
Participant
@dmd

I think it looks pretty nice, I mean they can just fix those e’s a lil and it will be a sweet piece.
Stop bitching about everything.^^
Ah by the way, why is it spelled destinee? =0
I have to know!! :F

DANDIESEL
Participant
@dandiesel
-DMD-;64646 wrote:
I think it looks pretty nice, I mean they can just fix those e’s a lil and it will be a sweet piece.
Stop bitching about everything.^^
Ah by the way, why is it spelled destinee? =0
I have to know!! :F

well its his kids name its spelled that way…it was originally designed as destiny. and then the tattoo artist was corrected and so the art was corrected as well
thankz for lookin and i wasnt being a smart ass. the dude is obviously not me thats all

-DMD-
Participant
@dmd

Thanks, I think he might want to get a “background” of some kind, maybe shading.
That way he can fix some of the mistakes visually, I mean the middle “e” can’t really be corrected because there is no space for that.
He could always work on a background, shading or maybe adding some more of that script/font effect to hide those so called mistakes.
All in all, I think this piece can be beautiful with just a little touch up.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.