#33194
    poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

    So, new tattoo today! ๐Ÿ™‚ Probably not the style off most people in here at all, but I absolutely love it!! It’s from right below my knee and down my shin ๐Ÿ™‚
    Most painful tattoo I’ve ever done, I actually came seriously close to tapping out(I was about to pass out from the pain alone), but got some numbing stuff on there and luckily I managed! ๐Ÿ˜› No idea how it could hurt SO bad, never experienced that before, but blaming an old surgery that included cutting into the bone on my shin. Oh well. I’m in love!

    #149239
    Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

    It has a little bit of everything, doesn’t it. Light bulb, skull-topus, spaceship, third eye and heart!! Wow, that’s like a six in one. Cool. (Or are those piano keys I see hidden there too, for a 7 in 1). It looks good.

    I am liking the heart a lot.

    #149240
    peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

    Its not my style but yeah it rocks! Lovely work!

    The shin hurts like a motherfucker ๐Ÿ™‚

    #149241
    poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

    @Call_me_Lola 137996 wrote:

    It has a little bit of everything, doesn’t it. Light bulb, skull-topus, spaceship, third eye and heart!! Wow, that’s like a six in one. Cool. (Or are those piano keys I see hidden there too, for a 7 in 1). It looks good.

    I am liking the heart a lot.

    Haha, indeed it does! And yes those are piano keys, haha. He has a really unique style, I just said I wanted an octopus and for him to do his own thing.
    And I do believe the lightbulb is the head. I did ask for freaky, he gave me freaky!

    Peter; Thanks! Yeah it was fucking horrible!

    #149243
    Amok
    Participant
    @amok

    That is just plain freaking awesome!

    #149246
    Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

    @poxphobia 137998 wrote:

    Haha, indeed it does! And yes those are piano keys, haha. He has a really unique style, I just said I wanted an octopus and for him to do his own thing.
    And I do believe the lightbulb is the head. I did ask for freaky, he gave me freaky!

    I ‘got’ that the light bulb was in the Octopus head. It looks like he just had a brilliant idea!!

    #149250
    Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

    @poxphobia 137995 wrote:

    So, new tattoo today! ๐Ÿ™‚ Probably not the style off most people in here at all, but I absolutely love it!! It’s from right below my knee and down my shin ๐Ÿ™‚
    Most painful tattoo I’ve ever done, I actually came seriously close to tapping out(I was about to pass out from the pain alone), but got some numbing stuff on there and luckily I managed! ๐Ÿ˜› No idea how it could hurt SO bad, never experienced that before, but blaming an old surgery that included cutting into the bone on my shin. Oh well. I’m in love!

    I will agree with the pain of that section of the body. My ankh tattoo wraps around my right calf. Basically starts up towards my knee, goes down my shin to a little above my ankle, wraps around my calf and goes fairly far back. Worst tattoo pain I’ve experienced yet. Legs in general hurt..at least for me. Very cool concept though!

    #149253
    Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

    Sweet! Great coloring.

    #149255
    buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

    Thats not my style wait it is plan ass weird and that is my style. Looks cool

    #149256
    jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

    Very nice. Congrats on the addition.

    #149266
    yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

    this is awesome!!!

    #149312
    BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

    I-FUCKING-need-something from Javier! I’ve waited for two years now for him to come back, and when he finally does… I’m broke.

    Gutted.

    #149316
    poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

    Haha, well as far as I understood, it won’t be too long til he’s back! ๐Ÿ™‚ He’s been travelling for four years now and said he’s been here a ton?!
    But hopefully he’ll come back soon. I saw the posting last week and just thought “yep, this has to happen” and sent an e-mail and decided I could afford it.
    Really cool guy!

    #149318
    msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

    Congratulations!!! I can see why you are so pleased with it. The colors are so brilliant and radiant too. Very nice, indeed!!

    #149348
    Dubbmented
    Participant
    @dubbmented

    This is awesome!

    You have some great pieces!

    Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

    You must be logged in to create new topics.