Zukei
    Participant
    @zukei

Very nice. It’s not my type of thing but good work is to be appreciated no matter what form it takes. I don’t even want to think about the pain you went through; I had enough of a session around the scapula and collar bone let alone an entire tattoo on the shin..

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

@peterpoose 137997 wrote:

Its not my style but yeah it rocks! Lovely work!

The shin hurts like a motherfucker ๐Ÿ™‚

Yes, yes, and yes.

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

@poxphobia 138078 wrote:

Haha, well as far as I understood, it won’t be too long til he’s back! ๐Ÿ™‚ He’s been travelling for four years now and said he’s been here a ton?!
    But hopefully he’ll come back soon. I saw the posting last week and just thought “yep, this has to happen” and sent an e-mail and decided I could afford it.
    Really cool guy!

Lucky bird!
    I’m saving for this years convention in Trondheim, but if he gets back before that – I’d jump on that train any day.

Knitrocks
    Participant
    @knitrocks

Wow, I love it ๐Ÿ™‚

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

@BertNaked 138259 wrote:

Lucky bird!
    I’m saving for this years convention in Trondheim, but if he gets back before that – I’d jump on that train any day.

I could always ask when he’s coming back for you if you want.

And thanks everyone ^^ It’s healing beautifully, despite some spots being pretty sore due to previous surgeries etc. ( I can totally feel where my bones scarred up now!)

wickedjr89
    Participant
    @wickedjr89

That looks awesome! Love the colors, and the whole tattoo.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

@BertNaked 138074 wrote:

I-FUCKING-need-something from Javier! I’ve waited for two years now for him to come back, and when he finally does… I’m broke.

Gutted.

Thought I’d let you know in case you didn’t know already, he’s returning may 25th -june 5th. So maybe you’ll have a new chance ๐Ÿ˜‰

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

@poxphobia 139624 wrote:

Thought I’d let you know in case you didn’t know already, he’s returning may 25th -june 5th. So maybe you’ll have a new chance ๐Ÿ˜‰

Holy SHIT! Thanks for telling!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.