Windexx
Participant
@windexx

Here’s my only tattoo for now. I want to get an entire sleeve of everything Halloween because it’s my absolute favorite holiday. What do you guys think about it?? I got it about a year ago and have been wanting more since. Tattoo.jpg

ryannnnn
Participant
@ryannnnn

fuckin cool man… love the quality and the design… whatre you gonna add to it?

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

That’s a pretty killer tattoo. Wish the pic quality was a little better.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

you should add like, a black cat, and a ghost, a zombie… that’d be awesome as a sleeve man, props for that, fuckin cool.

Windexx
Participant
@windexx

Thanks! I want to get this skull thing that my friend who drew this one is also going to draw. It’ll be an open mouthed skull with fangs and blood dripping from the mouth and a little bit from the eye sockets. It’ll also have a real long tongue and kinda like ghostly flame type things coming up from the top of it. I also want it to have cracks and great detail just like this one. And I DO want to get a zombie as well. Not really sure exactally what it will look however. But I was also thinking maybe up towards my shoulder like a creepy graveyard scene.

IT_LBS2
Participant
@it_lbs2

Very cool. Love to see what you would have added to it. Micheal Myers would be a good person to add to it.. 🙂

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

I love it, there is so much that you could add to it in the way of Halloween. Pity the photo wasn’t clearer, is the colour brighter than shown…………..be interested to see what you come up with.

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied
Windexx;63578 wrote:
Here’s my only tattoo for now. I want to get an entire sleeve of everything Halloween because it’s my absolute favorite holiday. What do you guys think about it?? I got it about a year ago and have been wanting more since. Tattoo.jpg

These are my favorite style of tattoos! Love the Halloween theme which yells dedication and a person with a personality that everyone can be around. Good stuff. Kudos on the direction of this. Would love to see more whenever you get it done.

Windexx
Participant
@windexx
vizzielover;63622 wrote:
I love it, there is so much that you could add to it in the way of Halloween. Pity the photo wasn’t clearer, is the colour brighter than shown…………..be interested to see what you come up with.

The colors are actually a lot brighter than what the picture shows.I’ve been told by other tattoo artists that it’s probably the brightest orange and brightest yellow that anybody could have on a tattoo with it actually turning out so great. I just can’t wait to get more!

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

good for you! youve found a good artist it seems, its really nice, it would look hardcore in a full sleeve, add in a castle or something as a backdrop and a few of the famous monsters!@ – look forward to seeing it, are you at a point in time where you can get more done? (have you got the money at the moment) lol

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

I really like it. I have plans for some Halloween pieces. Really leaning toward a “Nightmare Before Christmas” theme

Windexx
Participant
@windexx
Benjaminho;63640 wrote:
good for you! youve found a good artist it seems, its really nice, it would look hardcore in a full sleeve, add in a castle or something as a backdrop and a few of the famous monsters!@ – look forward to seeing it, are you at a point in time where you can get more done? (have you got the money at the moment) lol

Right now I’m unemployed but looking for a job so once I get up enough money to get more tats I’m going to. I’ve been craving more of them ever since I got this one. lol

Windexx
Participant
@windexx
ontwo;63653 wrote:
I really like it. I have plans for some Halloween pieces. Really leaning toward a “Nightmare Before Christmas” theme

That’s pretty cool. I’ve looked up different Halloween themed tats on google before just to see what kind of ideas I could get from takin a look and I’ve actually seen a lot of Nightmare Before Christmas ones. If you do get that tho, you should try and make it to be a little different from everyone else’s. Ya know, make it unique.

AMWord
Participant
@amword

Love itttt!!! 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.