IT_LBS2
Participant
@it_lbs2

I thought I would make another post for my leg sleeve I am working on. I only have one on it as of now, still not quit finished.I have a few good ideas as of what I want so all it’s going to take is getting into see my artist. Anyway here is the first tattoo…..

DSCF0078.jpg

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Man, I love it. I will have a sugar skull someday

IT_LBS2
Participant
@it_lbs2

Thanks.
Sugar skulls rock. I have found so many really cool ones that I have a hard time picking out the ones I want tattooed on me.

-DMD-
Participant
@dmd

Another one of your tattoos im looking forward to see!
When will you start expanding it?

ryannnnn
Participant
@ryannnnn

fuckin awesome man, can’t wait to get a sugar skull…

What are you going to add to that one?

IT_LBS2
Participant
@it_lbs2
-DMD-;63540 wrote:
Another one of your tattoos im looking forward to see!
When will you start expanding it?

Thanks man. I was very surprised with the turn out of it. A really good friend of mine did this. I was very hessitant to have him do it as he hasn’t been tattooing very long. After I seen some of his work I gave him a try. Well it turned out great and now I’m going to let him do the whole leg.

Here is the next piece I will be having him do. The skull will be repolaced with the second picture.
BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFnhzUnF.jpg
dia-de-de-los-muertos-obey.jpg

I have a few more pictures picked but I’ll wait until I finalize them before I show ya’s.. :p

Slappy13
Participant
@slappy13
IT_LBS2;63341 wrote:
I thought I would make another post for my leg sleeve I am working on. I only have one on it as of now, still not quit finished.I have a few good ideas as of what I want so all it’s going to take is getting into see my artist. Anyway here is the first tattoo…..

DSCF0078.jpg

Haha nice take on that one. I took out the cross just to make it a little different and not so overly religious.

IT_LBS2
Participant
@it_lbs2

ha-ha nice choice in coloring.

star81
Participant
@star81

Nice tattoo. Im looking to get one myself on my leg at the up and coming north lakes tattoo show in april this year. I have been playing with the idea of skulls before but seeing yours now kind of seals the deal for me. Was it painful getting it done on that part of the leg?

Slappy13
Participant
@slappy13
IT_LBS2;63607 wrote:
ha-ha nice choice in coloring.

Thanks. I have two more that need color below them. Probably gonna get one done in a couple of weeks.

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

Really nice tattoo, the more I see of these sugar skulls the more I like them.

IT_LBS2
Participant
@it_lbs2

Thanks. I’m very impressed with the turn out as well.
I was never a huge fan of them until my cousin’s Mexician girlfriend told me all about the meanings of them and the Day of the Dead. It’s very interesting.

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

heh 😛 ive seen that 1 in a picture, was going to go get it without the cross i loved it so much, its really nice, love the roses and the flowers on the skull, you should get those 3 girls around him, itll look sick.

-DMD-
Participant
@dmd
IT_LBS2;63632 wrote:
Thanks. I’m very impressed with the turn out as well.
I was never a huge fan of them until my cousin’s Mexician girlfriend told me all about the meanings of them and the Day of the Dead. It’s very interesting.

What does it stand for? O_o
I couldn’t figure it out myself for a long time now.

IT_LBS2
Participant
@it_lbs2

Do you mean what does day of the dead stand for?? If so it’s a religous day the Maxicians celerbrate there dead family, friends, etc. It’s huge in Mexico.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.