digthemlows
Participant
@digthemlows

ben.walker.bear.tattoo.jpg

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

The pic quality sucks my man. From what I can tell from the grainy, poorly lit pic, it’s amazingly mediocre. It’s not shameful, but it ain’t something you should be proud of either. Though, again, that opinion might be different if I could actually see the damn thing.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

digthemlows
Participant
@digthemlows

If from the pic quality you can’t tell if it’s good or bad, then why say it’s mediocre? It’s a cell phone pic of what I think is an incredibly well done tattoo, I’ll try and get a better pic for you to slam………..thanks for the welcome…………..:p

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Post a welcome thread, and you’ll get a warm welcome. Post a tattoo thread, and you get honest opinions.

And I say mediocre because I can’t tell if the fuzziness and lack of detail is the shitty pic quality, or the ink itself.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

digthemlows
Participant
@digthemlows

hehe, no worries, I guess having been around on other forums I should’ve known better……….

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

I quite like it but would love to see a better picture for the details.

How long did it take?

Take Care
Matthew

digthemlows
Participant
@digthemlows

took about 3 hours. Lots of layers, I’ll see if I can get something better with a real camera, here a little better one with my iphone……….

ryannnnn
Participant
@ryannnnn

that picture actually looks worse to me =p.. should use the driod! haha… why the bear?

digthemlows
Participant
@digthemlows

it’s taken from a friends painting………..he designed the album artwork for my band, and I like the bear with a gun thing, nice and backwards……..

ryannnnn
Participant
@ryannnnn

definitely unique… i like it man!

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba
ryannnnn;62795 wrote:
that picture actually looks worse to me =p.. should use the driod! haha… why the bear?

I <3 my Droid 😀

But ya man, I think it’s a cool piece.
Original too.
I’d sport it proudly.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.