Inx
Participant
@inx

So well this is my first tattoo i got about 3 weeks ago, its on my lower left forearm (Inside bit), I think its looks pretty good, and ive had a good reception on it too… what do you lot think? Im thinking to get my left bottom half sleeve done but i dont what else i could get that would relate to this? Any ideas on the half sleeve and opinions on what i have now? 🙂

The picture was taken 10 minutes after the tattoo was finished.

Tatt2.jpg

KJD2121
Participant
@kjd2121

Why are the first Two words capitalized, but not any others?

Inx
Participant
@inx

I guess i never really noticed it to be a big problem as it looks ok… its not too obvious or makes the tattoo look shit does it?

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

no it dont make the tattoo look BAD… its just incorrect sentence structure i guess you could say…

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
Inx;69377 wrote:
I guess i never really noticed it to be a big problem as it looks ok… its not too obvious or makes the tattoo look shit does it?

It’s bad grammar but It’s nothing to get to bent out of shape about. Just be prepared to get ribbed when that dorky friend that you only KIND OF like comes over for a Sprite (because he’s allergic to beer) and sees your tat. Of course, he’s a huge tool and you can just punch him in the face and throw him out the window and that will be the end of that.

As far as a sleeve goes, what does this phrase mean to you? It will be hard to incorporate the words into it but you can work with the rest of the arm to make something cool. I would pick a moment from your past that was PERFECT for you, a day, a moment, whatever and recreate that on your arm

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.