NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied

I’m going with the majority. Even though it’s personal preference, I was expecting to click on this page and see some horrid flower tattoo judging by your description. Once I saw it, I don’t see the gripe and it is NOT bad work whatsoever. Could if be better? Maybe things could be added, but to say it’s terrible is far from what I see, but OF COARSE it’s all personal preference.

AMWord
Participant
@amword
Rockysmom;62565 wrote:
the touchup look better. I would add some flowers in the middle to connect the two bundles. I love pink stargazer lilies so that’s what I would recommend.

FUNNY STORY!
I love these flowers too! I told my artist I wanted to add on. The first thing out of her mouth was lilys. I love stargazers so this is now the plan.

AMWord
Participant
@amword
AMWord;62991 wrote:
FUNNY STORY!
I love these flowers too! I told my artist I wanted to add on. The first thing out of her mouth was lilys. I love stargazers so this is now the plan.

This is the stencil.
One lily is showing more than the other due to my flowers being off. BUT! we are shriking the center by 5%.

What do you guys think?

26127_507482785520_224900699_201677_5974229_n.jpg

MissP83
Participant
@missp83

i think that would tie together beautifully. i know what you were saying earlier about a full chest piece on a small frame – i’m in the same boat with you there – but i think that would look absolutely stunning

Crypto
Participant
@crypto

i think it would look awsome!most of the time i dont like chestpieces but this on is so cool

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

that would look amazing in my opinion. much better than just the plain blue flowers

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

I agree with all of the above posts. If you really hate the shading remember that will respond to laser so could be dulled down nicely

AMWord
Participant
@amword

I hate how one lily comes out more than the other. Any ideas on how to get that less noticable? I was thinking of adding a little art nuevo grapes to the right side so it will cover more of the other lily. OR I was thinking I should make them asymmetrical?

MissP83
Participant
@missp83

i would say make them asymmetrical. that would keep a nice balance and an even flow to the piece

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.