louis0nfire
Participant
@louis0nfire

x4r6wvvbux.jpg

I got this a week ago and now I was thinking it looked a little weird by itself. I was wondering if anyone had suggestions as to add some kind of shading, background, or some small pieces that would fit along the top and bottom. Thanks for all suggestions.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

If you want my honest opinion it carries serious weight just as it is.

If you start adding scrolls, smoke effect, drop shadowing etc in my mind it would lose the stark impact it has when you read it.

The words as they are just smack you in the face. Sometimes simpler is better.

Take Care
Matthew

alexxturner
Participant
@alexxturner

yeah above basically said it but if you really want to add something you could add some shading which has stars in it … if that made sense :p

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

I agree with the previously stated.

That font especially is a bold statement on its own.
If you were to add to it; it would lose that vibrant type-face that makes it so robust (and cool) in my opinion.

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

I like it as it is. It POPS all by itself.

The Mighty Ming
Participant
@the-mighty-ming

Haha this is weird, in the other thread the OP made half the people were saying he should add more to it. Stop confusing the poor man! 🙂

Bdubbs
Participant
@bdubbs
The Mighty Ming;62587 wrote:
Haha this is weird, in the other thread the OP made half the people were saying he should add more to it. Stop confusing the poor man! 🙂

I agree. Many people stated it looks to plain or needs something added. Now people are saying leave it.:confused:

I’m sure a good artist can come up with something simple, yet make it stand out a bit

louis0nfire
Participant
@louis0nfire

I was also wondering, do you guys think the word fate looks a bit crooked or bigger than the rest of the lettering?

Bdubbs
Participant
@bdubbs
louis0nfire;62591 wrote:
I was also wondering, do you guys think the word fate looks a bit crooked or bigger than the rest of the lettering?

Its kind of hard to tell with the angle given

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

i would leave it as it is

gwmagic
Participant
@gwmagic

The words are well spoken and you do not need any thing to compliment what you’ve got. That is a solid statement and shows the integrity of the person wearing it.Solid statement: …see my blog.. http://tattoobodyart4u.blogspot.com

louis0nfire
Participant
@louis0nfire

I think I’m asking this because my arm is pretty big and the text just looks a bit too small on my arm maybe. I don’t know -_-

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.