Blue1
Participant
@blue1

#16 is done. Now I just gotta get the Rib design finished so I can connect it!

th_102_0281.jpg

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

yep…. just as expected………. it looks awesome now its healed ๐Ÿ˜‰

Blue1
Participant
@blue1
Outlaw;60677 wrote:
yep…. just as expected………. it looks awesome now its healed ๐Ÿ˜‰

ya just like my belly I think. :rolleyes: ๐Ÿ˜€

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

Aaw, that looks really nice ๐Ÿ™‚

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied

Liked it before and I still like it all healed up. +1.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk
Blue1;60692 wrote:

Quoted for truth.

I love this one. The lines are ridiculously clean, and the shading is seriously well done. It’s a simple design, but the execution is amazing.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

That is some seriously nice ink and it has healed perfectly.

Take Care
Matthew

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

That looks great!

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

Thanks guys… I really like this one to! It about killed my back but was definitely worth it

KnightHawk;60705 wrote:
Quoted for truth.

I love this one. The lines are ridiculously clean, and the shading is seriously well done. It’s a simple design, but the execution is amazing.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

KH…. I absolutely love my artist. If she ever moved I think I would seriously have a total fuckin nervous breakdown.

Thanks again guys!

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk
Blue1;60733 wrote:
KH…. I absolutely love my artist. If she ever moved I think I would seriously have a total fuckin nervous breakdown.

Totally reasonable, because that is one chick who knows what the hell she’s doing! Out of curiosity, what’s her name and the shop?

Ya know what Blue dude, I’m one of those men who try to be all hard and not cry because I’m afraid if I do, my body will lose enough moisture that my balls will shrivel up and fall off. When a family member dies, I crack jokes at the funeral. Get kicked in the nuts, I walk it off. But I don’t make two ways about it–when my artist moved to Colorado, I wept like a twelve year old Japanese school girl. I fucking bawled, face red, snot all over the place, the whole mess…..and when he moved back two years later, I literally did a dance for joy in the middle of Wal-Mart when I found out.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Blue1
Participant
@blue1
KnightHawk;60742 wrote:
Totally reasonable, because that is one chick who knows what the hell she’s doing! Out of curiosity, what’s her name and the shop?

Ya know what Blue dude, I’m one of those men who try to be all hard and not cry because I’m afraid if I do, my body will lose enough moisture that my balls will shrivel up and fall off. When a family member dies, I crack jokes at the funeral. Get kicked in the nuts, I walk it off. But I don’t make two ways about it–when my artist moved to Colorado, I wept like a twelve year old Japanese school girl. I fucking bawled, face red, snot all over the place, the whole mess…..and when he moved back two years later, I literally did a dance for joy in the middle of Wal-Mart when I found out.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

KH I can see that happening b/c I am the same way. We partied it up when my Dad died…we do that when ANY family member dies. If I get hurt… I crack jokes and laugh as a I cuss. lol

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Blue1;60733 wrote:
I absolutely love my artist. If she ever moved I think I would seriously have a total fuckin nervous breakdown.

Well, that might make for a problem if you decided to move to Oz or something ๐Ÿ˜€

Blue1
Participant
@blue1
ArniVidar;60762 wrote:
Well, that might make for a problem if you decided to move to Oz or something ๐Ÿ˜€

I already LIVE in Oz Arni…. ๐Ÿ˜€ it’s ALL in the mind…all in the mind

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Hmm.. if you say so. I wouldn’t know. If I ever had a mind, I lost it some years back. ๐Ÿ™‚

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw
Blue1;60692 wrote:

well …. now i come to think of it ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.