Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Nice ink man, I never say the ‘Carpe Diem Baby’ line before.
I’ve got a small ‘Fixxer’ reference on my arm 😉

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

those pics are high res ?? 😀

anyways i already seen them when i was being nosey on facebook :rolleyes:

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

That is just some sweet sweet ink!

I think it is great and can I use them in my next project?? I am doing some outline work on truely custom pieces.

Take Care
Matthew

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

If you’d like to use them, knock yourself out Matt man. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy you like’em that much.

The Butterfly wrote:
those pics are high res ??

anyways i already seen them when i was being nosey on facebook

Hey now, I said HIGHER Rez, not high rez. Compared to my old pics these are wonderful! Though o n their own….yeah. Not the greatest.

It’d be so much easier if I could take my own tattoo pics, but sadly I haven’t mastered projecting my astral self into the realm of pure photography….

YET.

Nosing about my facebook is only fair. Lord knows I poke around yours when I’m bored. Oh, and to answer your question, it appears as if you’re a year older than me.

Older women are hawt.

😀

Yeah, Gnarly, I totally named my dog after William Murderface Murderface Murderface from Metalocalypse. I didn’t want to get a dog, but my exwife, who wasn’t so ex at the time, convinced me to get one by allowing me to name her whatever I wanted. She regrets it to this day.

You got a pic of you Fixxer Joker?

Blue wrote:
well my dog is named “Bouncer” so we can go from there…. lmao

I’m a cancer, I love long walks on the beach, kissing in the rain, and snuggling on a bearskin rug in front of a roaring fire.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Good looking ink. I love Metapocalypse. Gotta download more

Sherav
Participant
@sherav
KnightHawk;60998 wrote:
I’m a cancer, I love long walks on the beach, kissing in the rain, and snuggling on a bearskin rug in front of a roaring fire.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

That disturbed me on so many levels KH..

😀

Matt

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly
KnightHawk;60998 wrote:
Yeah, Gnarly, I totally named my dog after William Murderface Murderface Murderface from Metalocalypse. I didn’t want to get a dog, but my exwife, who wasn’t so ex at the time, convinced me to get one by allowing me to name her whatever I wanted. She regrets it to this day.

Haha, that’s pretty epic.
I love Metalocalypse.

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

the feel pretty tattoo is badass – i might completely copy it some day, and i too, love metalocalypse.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk
Benjaminho;61023 wrote:
the feel pretty tattoo is badass – i might completely copy it some day, and i too, love metalocalypse.

Everyone says that, but no one ever actually mans up and gets “I feel pretty” on ’em but me. On the other hand, Peachiepoo from these forums says she’s planning to get a near copy of it, just girliefied, so we’ll see.

Honestly it’s my least favorite. It’s funny as hell, but the tribal surrounding is subpar.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Apriltg
Participant
@apriltg

Very nice work, especially love the sleeve. I can’t figure out why but there is just something really cool about the idea of a zombie squid. Hmmm, so with a collection like that, what’s next?

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Dude, my artist about pissed himself when I suggested a zombie squid. The concept really just got him for some reason and he had a blast with it. Everyone except my mother loves it. She just dies a little inside every time someone mentions it.

So for what’s next, you can’t tell in the pics, but the back half of that arm is completely bare. In that spot I’m getting a steam-punk inspired cyber squid roughly the same size as the zombie squid. That’s the easy part. All the designs, both squids, the zombies kissing, the wrist gauntlet were all planned out in advance to form a sleeve.

The problem is the upper arm area where the “I feel Pretty” tattoo is hanging out. It was my first and it isn’t part of the plan. There’s still going to be a sizable blank spot in between the squids heads and the I feel Pretty piece, and I’m thinking on putting a zombie koi in there. The koi’s a new idea–I originally envisioned something else there, but I’ve fallen out of love with it and Sherav’s zombie koi is just more awesome. I’m not entierly sure how the Koi and the I Fell Pretty are going to flow into each other yet, but I’ve got a long, long time to figure it out, at least a year, what with the money situation.

Oddly enough, I have exactly ZERO plans for my bare arm.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Blue1
Participant
@blue1
KnightHawk;60998 wrote:

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Well that leaves me out KH….. lol I am Sagittarius and according to the stars, we would kill each other. lmao

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

LOL im cancer too :rolleyes:

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Is it me, or is cancer like a really freaking ominous sign Butterfly?

And Blue, that’s okay, a few good natured murder attempts only adds a little spice to a relationship. I am so not kidding when I say that if you’ve never contemplated murder at least once, you’ve never been in love. The proof of love is that you reject those considerations no matter how annoying your partner gets, even if she leaves her god damned empty Ramen packs on the floor, ARRRGH, I want to strangle the—calm down KH, you love her, pick it up and lash out at her passive aggressively later. Deep breath now. Calm.

Sorry, flashed back to my ex there.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk
Sherav;61000 wrote:
That disturbed me on so many levels KH..

😀

Matt

That’s because I’m so cuddly, you couldn’t help but imagining yourself on that bear skin rug with me, and now it’s making you question yourself. Don’t worry–I’m just so fluffy that no one can resist the bearskin.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.