KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Oh, also, your friend’s delusional if they think they can draw worth a damn. The only thing worse than a shitty artist is one who can’t take criticism. Without it, how can your grow?

Just sayin.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

da8iwr
Participant
@da8iwr

I genuinely dont know where the angel/devil design came from, i would imagine the internet somewhere.

lisaw
Participant
@lisaw

sorry but i think it is horrible 😮

and that artist`s work is pants lol

ArniVidar
@arnividar

It’s supposed to be wings??

ROFL!!!

That actually makes it look worse, knowing what it’s supposed to be :S

Chief D
Participant
@chief-d

Well…
I see more anger in their future. Any tattoo that you have to explain, is a bad one.
Wings? Wings?!! WTF!
Painful laser or extensive re-work/cover up or years of “Damn! What was I thinking?!”

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

I am actually at a loss for words…

I always try to think the point of a tattoo is to make the wearer happy but what was the artist thinking putting their name to that design?

The second question after what is it? Is going to be so who did it? I can see the artist losing a fortune in revenue by word of mouth alone.

I have seen thousands of tattoos and that is something that is going to stay in my mind for a long long time.

Take Care
Matthew

iciw
Participant
@iciw

Those are wings!!!!!
I thought they were some type of doorway to a different dimension or something!

Where are the feathers, on a tattoo that big you could get some real detail in there, and why is there 2 lines on the girls legs, is one a scar lol.

Whats all that scribble in the middle for?

This looks like a doodle you would do on a beer mat drunk waiting for food when in the pub.

Its possibly the worst tattoo i have ever seen, and by the sounds of the other comments others think the same.

I hope this artist is insured as this could open a whole can of worms for him.

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied

Wings? Wow, now it makes sense. Not really It looks like the Fire place in the “Grinch” or some kind of smoke coming out their back. How you can defend this is someone that is delusional. I get the fact that you want to physc yourself out into thinking it’s good and you get defensive. I’ve had mediocre tattoos, got them fixed professionally and I’m actually getting another fixed and finally found the tattooist I adore. Gotta tell it like it is and except criticism but that tat here is as bad as it comes.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

its pretty much what i would expect to see from a home made tattoo / scratcher
your “friend” prob thought they was getting a great deal on this cheap tattoo :rolleyes: its going to cost big money to get rid of

da8iwr
Participant
@da8iwr

Could there be any legal issues, for example could the person who has been tattooed have legal rights to claim compensation and costs of the laser removal?

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

from a scratcher ?? nope nothing tough luck !!
from a pro shop prob only if the design came out nothing like you agreed on !

da8iwr
Participant
@da8iwr

Ah thats great, as 2 people have contacted me and said they should watch out for legal and court issues, which was what worried me.

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Hideous tattoo.

inkaddict
@

Lets just say in as nice a way as possable KEEP YOUR SHIRT ON and don’t let new artist practice on you even if their free.

Bender
Participant
@bender

Honestly?…it sucks.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.