NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied

I’ve shown you guys in the general discussion of my plans to fix up my bad tattoo, so lets look at the good ones still in progress!

I’m a HUGE Steelers and football fan, have been since the days I can remember. I grew up in a BLUE COLLAR, hard working, diehard Steelers family so the Steelers and football will always play true to my heart, and played ball for quite awhile as I feel emotionally connected, as does the whole city. I started this tat when we only had 4 Super Bowls, and recently added the 2 Super Bowl’s from ’05 and ’08. I got the Terrible Towel tattoo just after the 6th Super Bowl victory, and plan to turn this arm into a half sleeve after my Superman tat is done. Hope you all like as it is now before additions.

The camera certainly doesn’t do it justice since I took it with a shitty phone and had to take it myself. I get compliments on the streets all the time on it. My dad got the same thing but he has the helmet in the middle, with the trophies going behind the helmet. Enjoy.

stillerstat.jpg

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

not to my own taste in tattoo but will make an interesting half sleeve ๐Ÿ™‚

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied
Butterfly_Kisses;58583 wrote:
not to my own taste in tattoo but will make an interesting half sleeve ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks for the reply:) I can def see why a tat like this wouldn’t be up peoples alley and I totally respect that as I have my own style or taste as well, but more times than none I just love the art, the talent and the overall aspect of tattooing. As far the half sleeve I might go with a city skyline of Pittsburgh in the background and the colors of the hypocycloids (the diamonds.. yellow, red and blue) wrapping around the city and add a towel like effect to the Terrible Towel.

BTW: Can’t wait to see that Batman tat finished on your dude!;)

ArniVidar
@arnividar

If you put in background and such, aren’t you taking away possible space for future Super Bowl trophies? Or have you decided they’ve run their luck to the ground and there will be no more?

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied
ArniVidar;58610 wrote:
If you put in background and such, aren’t you taking away possible space for future Super Bowl trophies? Or have you decided they’ve run their luck to the ground and there will be no more?

If anything we are going to work around the back of the Terrible Towel tattoo and around my arm and keep my shoulder and space around that open so we are aware of the space for other trophies, which should come next season. ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.