Brierbo11
Participant
@brierbo11

On top it says God Is Love and on bottom it says Love Is God hope yall like.

2cwltn9.jpg

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi and welcome

Any chance of a close up of the ink – it looks quite nice but unable to see the line work properly.

Take Care
Matthew

Brierbo11
Participant
@brierbo11

1zyaq8k.jpg

Chief D
Participant
@chief-d

Ouch!
Ive seen worse, but Ive done much better.
Obviously its in a shop, but its not great.
Not trying to hate on your ink bro, but its choppy and raw. You might want to get it re-worked when you turn 18. Its not very even, and the arms of the cross are not consistent or straight.
Its illegal to tattoo a sixteen year old in MANY places – fyi.

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

Awful big tattoo for a wee kid…..I’m sure you are proud of it. but it Looks very unbalanced and there (to me) is way to much shading that it just “chokes it” (for lack of a better term at 5 am.)

It IS illegal to ink at 16 yr old here in La unless you have a parent’s consent.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

aww bless you look 16 too in that pic :rolleyes:

looks alright , will be able to add more detail and work to it some day
at least you have placed it well and didn’t pick anything stupid

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

It least it’s not a goat head you’d have to explain for the rest of your life.

Yavanna
Participant
@yavanna

Ahhhh, come on guys, not everyones 1st tattoo is perfect! My first one looks a bit sad now but I wouldnt change it for the world…well I would really…
Im a bit shocked at you being 16 dude and getting such a big piece, But I guess its all a journey and its still early days for you.
It may not be the best work but its yours and you sat through it.. it hurts there too! I know!

here in NZ you have to be over 18 too BTW

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

I’m just teasing about the goat guy on here. LOL

I like it.

Baarz
Participant
@baarz

I think it looks really bad.

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

Props on the ink.
I’ll admit…it could use some re-working…

But my first wasn’t perfect either: and I still love it as though it were my first born.
The meaning is so great to me…I just admire it so much.

Hopefully, you took the time to think of something that has impacted your life in some manner. Something glorious to YOU.

Although…parental consent tattoos haven’t ever been a big thing of mine…
A person’s identity isn’t quite set until they’ve hit it on their own for a while.

classic
Participant
@classic

Photo is just not good enough to be able to say much. Got to give it to you for where it is and the size, Ouch!!

Later
classic

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

i dont know the legal age to recieve a tattoo where you live but here in the uk its 18, the piece itself is quite nice but your artist has not done it any justice….. it can be easily fixed so isnt a big deal.
props to you for sitting through that area being done, its a tad nippy there for anyone !

Jez
Participant
@jez

Onya man, you got balls getting your first piece done in that spot in that size. Sure it’s not amazing, but it looks ok to me. It’ll mean alot to you as you get older because it was your first, regardless of the imperfections. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

carpboy
Participant
@carpboy
Jez;58613 wrote:
Onya man, you got balls getting your first piece done in that spot in that size. Sure it’s not amazing, but it looks ok to me. It’ll mean alot to you as you get older because it was your first, regardless of the imperfections. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

yea my thoughts too:D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.