Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

Now that is an impressive piece!!!

How many sessions did that take?

MrSultan531
Participant
@mrsultan531

He did it in one session like 3.5 hours. I think we only took like two 15min breaks so it was all go once he started

ebiegirl
Participant
@ebiegirl

Looks great!! Ours could be buddies 🙂 lol.

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

Three and a Half hours?
Idk, maybe it’s that I’ve been up for 26 (I’m counting) hours…
But that seems FKING fast.

Nice nice.

ebiegirl
Participant
@ebiegirl

LOL!! I was thinking the same thing… was adding up hours on mine & it’s not even done! Lol. Wish mine was so fast… or no, it’s fun to wait & have more to do… saves me starting a new one just yet:cool:

MissP83
Participant
@missp83

fantastic piece!! and in such short time!!! absolutely fantabulous!!!! beautiful work!!!!!!!

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

very nice work .

Kitsune
Participant
@kitsune

WOW that looks great! I’m currently having a phoenix done on my back too! I sat for much longer. . 4hrs so far and still have a lot to go! Your artist is quick and does fantastic work!!

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Well done. Impressive piece

nikdeezy
Participant
@nikdeezy

love it. is this the inspiration piece? i used it as a reference for my tattoo as well.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_DMsvL7sD9Pw/SN_mfUyoKUI/AAAAAAAABAY/k5hXuN5_8eA/s400/tattoo-picture-of-a-phoenix.jpg

MrSultan531
Participant
@mrsultan531

Yea, its about my past, and how for the past 15 years, since kindergarten, i have always been around birds and animals, and will have always them in my life. (Nothing like having to take care of something for 15 years straight every single day to gain a great deal of apreciation for your animals).

I may be one of the few people with a phoenix tattoo that can say they have a pet phoenix!

codeth
Participant
@codeth

ive seen one exactlyy the same as that before

ChaosDani
Participant
@chaosdani

I love the tattoo, but

MrSultan531;58435 wrote:
I may be one of the few people with a phoenix tattoo that can say they have a pet phoenix!

you’re gonna have to explain that one.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.